- Amazing Review by Jeff
- OMG,you make COFFEE ? Oh I can't wait ! Review by Mucky Pup
- I didn't know Volcano made coffee ! Until just now that is..I've been in love with the liquids for months now,AND I'm a HUGE coffee lover as well.I am so psyched to try this as I have just ordred myself up a batch.I'm almost positive that this here lava java will flow and blow my mind.And I simply can't wait to try this.It will be next best thing to getting on a plane just to hang out with my Volcano friends @ the friendly Vapor Cafe. (Posted on 6/12/12)
- Out-effing-standing Brew!!! Review by Tat2dRich
Based on my addiction to Volcano ejuice I was expecting good coffee, but Wow! I can only speak for the French Roast, whole bean. We brewed 2 cups at a time in Fiji Spring Water, medium ground, in a French Press.
We had been drinking Jamaica Blue Mountain. By comparison the Waipuna Rise tasted clearer, somehow cleaner. It had a winey taste, fermented - in a good way. There was a very pleasant after taste that "hung-in-there" for 15 minutes or so.
A very full taste, full of interesting notes. Obviously the vanilla and hazelnut, which I was afraid would be too heavy handed but to my relief was no more powerful than the natural pecan and dark chocolate alkaloids naturally occurring in the coffee itself.
I just re-ordered, a pound this time. Oh, and the Blue Mountain? I'm afraid it will just have to go stale unless more people who I don't like well enough to give the Volcano stop by. (Posted on 11/9/11)
- Fantastic Coffee! Review by gbfriend
- I recently ordered the medium roast in grounds to try and was more than impressed. This coffee is absolutely fantastic!!! The hazelnut and vanilla is definitely present, but it is a balanced coffee overall. I am constantly trying coffees from around the world including Africa and Latin America, and this coffee ranks in the top tier of coffees I have tried! Get this coffee today! It is a bold coffee, smooth, and is a great way to begin any day! (Posted on 10/8/11)
- Great coffee Review by Archie
- Wow...that is GREAT coffee. Robust !!!! (Posted on 9/2/11)