Eleaf’s Digital Ohmmeter and Voltmeter is a spectacular device that is perfect for testing the resistance of rebuildable atomizer coil builds and the voltage of ego-threaded devices like the INFERNO or MAGMA e-cig batteries.
A versatile device, with its included adapter this digital meter can check the resistance and voltage of any 510 and eGo threaded cartomizers, clearomizers and atomizers. Compact in size for portability and easy to use for testing resistance or voltage when on the go, it is a great digital tester that is a must-have for any serious vaper.
How to Use:
- 1. Install 2 AA Batteries (not included)
- 2. Testing for Voltage:
- a. Screw the battery 510-connector of the e-cig device onto the voltage port.
- b. Turn on the device (switch is located underneath the ohmmeter port).
- c. The voltage reading will show on the digital display.
- 3. Testing for Ohms:
- a. Attach the included 510-connector onto the ohmmeter port (if needed).
- b. Screw the RDA into the 510-connector.
- c. Turn on the device (switch is located underneath the ohmmeter port).
- d. The ohm reading will show on the digital display.
Eleaf Digital Ohmmeter & Voltage Meter Features:
- Digital Ohm Reader
- Digital Voltage Meter
- Requires 2 AA Batteries (Not Included)
- 510-Connector Adapter
- Checks the Resistance & Voltage of:
- 510 & eGo threaded cartomizers, atomizers & clearomizers
- On/Off Switch
Eleaf Digital Ohmmeter & Voltage Meter Specs:
- Accurate to +-0.4%
- Ohm Measuring Range: 0.01 ohm ~ 9.99 ohms
- Voltage Measuring Range: 0.01 volt ~ 9.99 volts
- Working Current:
- Less than 10 mAh with no tested object
- Less than 30 mAh with tested object
- Standby Power Consumption: Less than 10 uA
- Dimensions: 69.85mm x 47.625mm x 19.05mm
Eleaf Digital Ohmmeter & Voltage Meter Includes:
- (1) Digital Ohmmeter & Voltage Meter (black)
- (1) 510-Connector Adapter