The M-Battery is the second largest battery we offer and measures in at 108mm long. The Battery comes in a shiny black finish with white ribs similar to the look of a traditional tobacco cigarette and can be configured with either a red, white, blue, green, purple or no LED. Simply charge em' up and they are ready to go!
* This 180 mAh battery will last approximately 45-60 minutes between charges.
Condition of Sale:
By purchasing batteries from us, you are accepting full responsibility for its use and care. You agree that in no way can VOLCANO Fine Electronic Cigarettes be held responsible for any misfortune caused by your misuse of this item. Do not use any VOLCANO e-cigarettes or batteries in a manner that is outside of these guidelines. Misuse of Li-ion and LiMN battery technology may result in fire or explosion. Use at your own risk.
For more information on using, handling, charging and storing rechargeable batteries go to our e-cigarette battery storage and care guidelines page or you can visit the Battery University: http://batteryuniversity.com/
- Button batteries RULE! Review by James
Otherwise, I would definitely go with the button version. I get a much more controlled vape. less overheating, and also better flavor with these. (Posted on 5/18/13)
- wonderful Review by alsafysh
- A little tricky Review by Courtney
- MAGMA is the best "mini" e-cig out there! Review by Scott
I love my Blu e-cigs too (especially socially-love their blue color led) but when it comes to a regular, all day "mini" e-cig, the MAGMA is it! It's very sophisticated looking, it's a tad thicker than Blu's which means it holds more charge between charges and it's the perfect size...for me Blu is just a tad to small. Oh and manual really is the only way to go with mini e-cigs, forget about the automatic crap!
I posted this here because I didn't want to post it twice for the MAGMA kits (when I bought mine there was only one kit, now there is two. (Posted on 4/21/12)
- Mine was okay Review by Brian
- I had mine for 3 weeks and the end cap came off exposing the LED. I still use it though and love the control. Overall it is way better then the automatic. Wish I could get a replacement end cap And glue it on. Going to try the mega batts or the inferno on my next order.. (Posted on 4/19/12)