A new take on an awesome design! Our new MAGMA Clear Cartomizers are built using the same construction concept as our Tube Tank Refill cartomizers except they are clear and do not require a tank! Simply fill them up and you are good to go.
*Sale price is for a pack of five blank cartomizers with dual coils and a low 1.5 ohm resistance.
- Best of both worlds! Review by ndeshotel
- Great cartos! Review by Murph
- I've been abusing mine on my various Volcano PV's (I own Volcano, Magma, Inferno and Lavatube. I do not use them on the Volcano.) They're great, even on the magma. But for magma users: They do not fit in the M-pack. It's a little unfortunate but if you're willing to stow the cartos elsewhere where they won't get beaten up (They do suffer from the case separating from the threading if they get torqued a little too much. If you're good about removing them from your PV when not in use it's a non-issue.) (Posted on 9/7/12)
- Clean Vape! Review by katrina
- That's the best way to describe it. It's clean and smooth. I have a tendency to flood tank cartos and this gives me the benefit of a tank (I can see how much I'm putting in and I can see how much I'm vaping out), and the convenience of a smaller carto. And I don't flood them, which is the best benefit of all. I usually get a week or more out of just one of these things and even longer if I rotate my devices. There's no leaking either, which makes this one of my top two go-to accessories. I highly recommend the needle cap for filling, but it is not required if you have patience with filling. (Posted on 9/3/12)
- A tip Review by Liz
- I love these carts. When I see that the juice at the bottom is looking burnt, I blow it out over a sink and it's almost as good as new. (Posted on 8/4/12)
- Atomizer cone? Review by omar
Does the new version of the atomizer cone fit over the clear cartomizer? I just received the clear cartomizer and the old cones do not fit it. Bummer. I really want to put a cone on my inferno cause it makes it look complete.
Volcano- yes new ones fit (Posted on 7/21/12)