An even better rendition of the original. Our newly crafted Waikiki Watermelon flavor is hand mixed here in the USA and will have your mouth dripping juiciest slice of Waikiki watermelon. Our watermelon flavored e-Liquid will transport you to the bluest oceans of Oahu with every puff!
Contains: 1 15ML Child proof bottle of PREMIUM USA MADE V-Liquid in the strength of your choosing.
Ingredients: Propylene Glycol (USP Grade), Glycerine (USP Grade), Nicotine (optional), Natural and/or Artificial flavoring.
- Wow…this is really good!! Review by Krakatoa
- I ordered tobacco, and I got 30 ml watermelon Review by ALBERT
- by mistake,I tryed the kona ,vanella,and the mint, I was pissed that they screwed up my order,until I tryed it imo its the best of all of them I need to order a new bottle ,I always order the 30 ml ,i really dont like the mint I shoulsd only buy the small bottles when trying them out.,I use it with inferno drip and taank does anyone that uses the tank get to much nic when it gets low ,i also tryed Rs didnt like it either ,I give the watermellon 24 mg ,10/10 (Posted on 7/20/12)
- Would buy again. ;) Review by Dustin
- I am a huge fan of the pinkish part of the watermelon and this liquid came close, but it tasted more like the green end with a kick of over sweet. When I had it I did enjoy it, especially mixing with Jungle Fruit, but if you all at volcano could take a little of the sweet after taste out and insert some more of the red flavor of the watermelon I think this would be superb! Nice lighter throat hit, easy to vape all day! (Posted on 7/11/12)
- FABULOUS!!!! Review by Jennifer
I love this flavor!! I could sit and vape this all day long.
I've had some of my friends try it & they always guess that it's watermelon even when I haven't told them what flavor it was. Now, that is the true test of a good vape flavor, when people know what it is just by the taste. (Posted on 6/2/12)
- SO sweet Review by Richard
- 2/5-- I filled one cart of this stuff about a month ago, and i havent been able to get through it. I was hoping for a light, crisp, refreshing watermelon and I got a kick in the face of over-sweetness. Really, really sweet. too much for me (Posted on 3/10/12)