It is currently Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:34 am

24mg Juices are here

Check out our newest items and things to come.

24mg Juices are here

Postby Artist Boy » Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:23 pm

You asked for it and we have delivered.

24mg juices are now here and up on the site and ready to be purchased.

We currently have all our flavors expect for Red Hot Lava, Mauna dew, Red Wings, Aloha Apple, Pipeline Peach, Pearadise, and Surfer Soda. Those 7 flavors are gonna be here around Weds of next week.

These are only available in 30ml bottles right now. The 15ml bottle will be available next month.

Just another way Volcano can now meet the needs of everyone.

Enjoy :thumbup:
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Re: 24mg Juices are here

Postby WasabiSnooters » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:03 pm

Doesn't the level of nicotine increase TH? If so would it be worth a shot for me if the 16mg isn't hitting the sweet spot. I feel like I'm all over my magma especially when I'm really bored. And this sucks because around 7:30 this morning I ordered 2 bottles at 16 lol.

PS, Yay!!!
WasabiSnooters
Volcano Menehune

Postby Artist Boy » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:39 pm

the 24 might help you out on that then I know a lot of people that the 16mg was just not enough for. Some were able to tough it out and ween them selves down to the 16mg and be ok but others just went out and found there places to buy higher nic juices.

Some were looking for the TH and others just were not getting the buzz they wanted/needed

You could pick up a bottle and try it out. The 24 might be a bit high as well though... but since you have 16mg you could always mix the 24 with the 16 to cut it down to somewhere int he middle
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby tjs » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:58 pm

There are a few factors that change TH . Nic level will give the sensation of a higher TH but Nic levels are just that, Nicotine Levels Per mg. Flavorings and Juice ratio PG/VG blend and so forth also have some influence on TH of juice.
I have used and mixed from 48mg to 0 mg in different batches of juice at different times and had varying results.

AB is correct , If you try the new 24mg and it seams a bit harsh mix a small amount of it with a lower nic juice until you find the happy median for you. Everyone is different so trial an error sometimes comes into play. Usually a higher nic juice will have a lesser flavor taste(not always) because of the higher conentration of nic. So the science of the mix can be a bit tricky.If you are a heavier exsmoker or vaper sometimes the "Kick of Nic" on the 24mg juice can help to start.Then you will usually find you want to lower the nic level as you go. And some will always prefer a higher level.
This is purely suspect per each user though.All I can say is give it try and see. I know it's not much help, but like I said that's some of the beauty of Vaping,You now have more choices. 0mg,16mg,24mg and any between you can mix. Enjoy! :D
TJS
tjs
Volcano God

Postby Samurai Vaper » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:27 am

WOOOHOOO!! 24mg's!!
But 30 mil is too much for me maybe I'll wait until the 15ml's come out. :thumbup:
"When the world shoves you around, you just gotta stand up and shove back. It's not like somebody's gonna save you if you start babbling excuses. Remember...Impossible = I'm Possible."
Samurai Vaper
Volcano God

Postby dopeshat » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:05 am

I just bought to 30ml of Tobacco Pure in the 24mg and it does seem to have a little different taste than the 16mg. It tastes alot more like tobacco and I like it.
dopeshat
Volcano Menehune

Postby JaBlev » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:07 pm

You already bought and received it....how? lol. I'm placing my order for tobacco pure now. should be awesome.
JaBlev
Volcano Ali'i

Postby Artist Boy » Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:32 pm

They might be in HI, and just went to one of our stores there.
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby Samurai Vaper » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:35 pm

Artist Boy wrote:They might be in HI, and just went to one of our stores there.

Man, I wish I lived in Hawaii!!!
"When the world shoves you around, you just gotta stand up and shove back. It's not like somebody's gonna save you if you start babbling excuses. Remember...Impossible = I'm Possible."
Samurai Vaper
Volcano God

Postby Artist Boy » Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:42 pm

As d most of us, not just for the ecigs either but for the weather as well.
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Next

Return to New and Upcoming Products