It is currently Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:31 am

500 Posts?

If you have questions feel free to ask.

Re: 500 Posts?

Postby jscott1 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:28 am

I didn't know about this gift either, but I want to say thank you to Volcano for doing this. I think that it was under the radar (at least to me) is also good to not encourage random posts.

It won't encourage me to post more though - I only help when I feel that I can.
Liquid to trade:
new-blueberry-t6035.html

Jen
http://www.jenscottmedia.com
jscott1
Magma God

Postby A.Jay » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:33 am

That is usually how the Wednesday night chat/giveaway starts with giving a shout out to all the Magma Gods and legends. If you've never been to one you should try to make it sometime. There's always great news about upcoming products and great prizes given away.
Who said Ohio doesn't have Volcanoes?
A.Jay
Magma God

Postby hurkle » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:33 am

jscott1 wrote:I didn't know about this gift either, but I want to say thank you to Volcano for doing this. I think that it was under the radar (at least to me) is also good to not encourage random posts.

It won't encourage me to post more though - I only help when I feel that I can.

This post did not help me ;)

Wait, I feel better after making that smart-aleck comment. So I guess it did help!
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin
hurkle
Volcano God

Postby Artist Boy » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:35 am

It is mentioned every week at the beginning of chat on Wednesdays, we usually call off all the names of those that are at 500+ posts.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby hurkle » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:36 am

But really you should call out the names of those who have exactly 129 posts... no wait, that makes 130. Dang!
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin
hurkle
Volcano God

Postby jscott1 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:42 am

Artist Boy wrote:It is mentioned every week at the beginning of chat on Wednesdays, we usually call off all the names of those that are at 500+ posts.

probably why I didn't know! I have only been able to make it to 2 chats and never on time... :) That's cool though!! YAY Volcano!
Liquid to trade:
new-blueberry-t6035.html

Jen
http://www.jenscottmedia.com
jscott1
Magma God

Postby liveaboard » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:50 am

Some of us just don't have a real life :crazy: I was surprised when I was reading through the Legend's thread yesterday and saw that someone was congratulating me :shock: Hadn't even realized I had posted so much - I really just became obsessed with vaping and DIY and I know it's been said before - but it bears repeating - the people on the forum are so welcoming that I felt at home immediately - I've formed some friendships here that I'm sure will last a long time :mrgreen:
http://www.vapersisland.com/
Vaper's Island Zombie Free since June 3rd 2011

Don't lick your tanks! • Keep your attys clean
liveaboard
Volcano Legend

Postby ~Mary23 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:52 am

I was most excited when I hit 100 posts. That's when I felt like I was helping other people for a change and it said "Volcano God". I was excited! I felt like I belonged here.
By the time I hit Magma God, I was a little excited when I got my first chat points but by then I already owned several of everything Volcano so it wasn't so much a points thing as a "I made it to the middle level" thing. I just like hearing my name called! The points are a pleasant bonus. :mrgreen: I will say that some nights when I feel like skipping chat the possibility of points can sway me into attending. :lol: I am very grateful for them and don't take them for granted. I just like it here, posting sometimes and reading all the time - several times a day. I almost always learn something!
"There are two sides to reality. There is what is, and there is what people believe.
Seldom are they exactly the same."
-L.E. Modesitt, Jr.
~Mary23
Volcano Legend

Postby thevapinggun » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:56 am

Mary, I see you're very close to 1000. I better say congratz now, or I'll miss your 1000th. :clap: :clap: :thumbup: :clap: :clap:
---Kraig---
Volcano saved my life. JuiceBlaster made it worth living
I vape my own Bacon (with jalapeno)

thevapinggun
Magma God

Postby monarch79 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:58 am

Someday I'll be a big boy, and be a Magma God! But I'll still be pimping lobster at work, or at the hospital learning how to prep colostomies while everybody puffs juice and has a good time. We're gonna move to chat to... Sunday morning right? It was worth a shot. By the time I make it to chat I'm gonna be MonarchMD, that has a nice ring to it.
monarch79
Magma God

PreviousNext

Return to Volcano Points and Rewards System