It is currently Thu May 28, 2015 9:13 pm

500 Posts?

If you have questions feel free to ask.

500 Posts?

Postby Big Punihser24 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:13 pm

Is it true that is i get 500 post that you get 50 points every wednesday in the chat after you have 500 posts forever?

NOW AN INFERNO VAPOR
Big Punihser24
Volcano God

Re: 500 Posts?

Postby RebelAir » Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:42 pm

Currently, the company gives the Magma Gods and above some store points during the weekly chat as a reward for them helping the company out by providing support and advice to other customers. Being a gift, one should not expect it to continue, but should be grateful it is offered.
RebelAir
Volcano God

Postby ~Mary23 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:02 pm

They have to be mostly helpful posts, too. You can't just randomly post 500 times. Sorry!

It is not a requirement but spelling and punctuation can make your posts easier to read and understand. I do appreciate your enthusiasm but I can't understand most of what you are trying to say!
"There are two sides to reality. There is what is, and there is what people believe.
Seldom are they exactly the same."
-L.E. Modesitt, Jr.
~Mary23
Volcano Legend

Postby Big Punihser24 » Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:10 pm

Sorry about the puncuation lol thats on me and thanks and no im not posting random stuff im just wondering, beacuse my friend told me about it due to the fact he has like 450 posts

NOW AN INFERNO VAPOR
Big Punihser24
Volcano God

Postby Artist Boy » Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:39 pm

I will say this, they have to be helpful post. Just running around the forum making random comments all day long wont get you very far. If it is not a vaping related question, or answer to some one elses question. it most likely wont count in the end. Now we all get a little off topic from time to time. Which is fine. But making 100 random comments in one day will raise some flags with the admins and mods. If people just start flooding the forum all day long to get their post counts up then the points for being helpful will end.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby monarch79 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:16 am

Wow, I've been coming here for a year now and I only have 200 posts... I didn't even know there was some kind of incentive to post more, I just like you guys. :lol:
monarch79
Magma God

Postby hurkle » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:18 am

Sweet! This reply takes me into the rarified air of 140 posts or so!!!
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin
hurkle
Volcano God

Postby Artist Boy » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:22 am

I didn't even know there was some kind of incentive to post more,

Thats because there is NO Incentive to post more, we do reward our loyal and helpful customers that take the time to truly help out others. With helpful and thought out posts.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby monarch79 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:24 am

hurkle wrote:Sweet! This reply takes me into the rarified air of 140 posts or so!!!

Ha! :clap:

If you crunched the numbers on the amount of time and energy it takes to become a Magma God, turned that into minimum wage for example, and then the rewards of whatever you 'get' for being a senior vaper, you would definitely be at a loss! There are some upstarts here that know way more than I do and have way more posts than I do after a couple of months! Whatev. But what I lack in quantity I make up for in entertainment value. If not for y'all, then for me. Keep being curious, but don't hang out with your friends to get free meals. Peace in the middle east.
monarch79
Magma God

Postby hurkle » Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:27 am

monarch79 wrote:If you crunched the numbers on the amount of time and energy it takes to become a Magma God, turned that into minimum wage for example, and then the rewards of whatever you 'get' for being a senior vaper, you would definitely be at a loss!

But something about discounted or free stuff flips a little trigger in our monkey brains, and suddenly we go all crazy trying to get one over on them, or find the loophole.

Like my friend in high school who tried to win an MTV contest back to see Heart live - back in the day when you sent postcards in. He dropped hundreds of dollars on postcards, trying to win (spoiler: he didn't).

But he could have dropped half that on gas to CA and a ticket to their concert.

Monkey brains!
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." - Benjamin Franklin
hurkle
Volcano God

Next

Return to Volcano Points and Rewards System