It is currently Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:21 am

A welcome message from volcanoecigs

Stop in, introduce yourself, and get to know us.

Re: A welcome message from volcanoecigs

Postby RebelAir » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:12 pm

Hiya, Sheila, and welcome to the family.
RebelAir
Volcano God

Postby monarch79 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:19 am

Sometimes I even forget that analogs existed. They're archaic, like writing in cursive. Until I smell them on someone, or see someone strutting down the street hacking up goobers trying to look cool. We love our Volcanos here, and I'm glad you're enjoying yours! Welcome home.
monarch79
Magma God

Postby Artist Boy » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:33 am

Dude, I still write in cursive every day as well as use a quill pen and ink.You saying I am archaic?
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby monarch79 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:53 am

Maybe... Or maybe your just super cutting edge, bringing it back! Like mullets. :lol:
monarch79
Magma God

Postby geekdgirl » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:08 am

AB doesn't have a mullet...you must have him confused with someone else...
"Cool post and you are pretty. Nice avatar. :mrgreen: Just ignore me, I'm not a cougar, just taken my pain meds before bed and I think they are kicking in."~Mary23
geekdgirl
Inferno Legend

Postby Artist Boy » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:14 am

I doubt I have the power to bring anything back into the light of common day, and I wholeheartedly DO NOT support the come back of the mullet, or big hair, or leopard print spandex pants. I DO how ever support and encourage the come back of Jazz, suits for men as an everyday form of clothing, manners, respect toward people, PV's and vaping awareness, and last but not least, SUPPORT YOU LOCAL ARTISTS. (or any artist really)
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby monarch79 » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:39 am

I agree. We suffered through the 80s once, stop the insanity! And I also have a clinical fear of leopard print. I've tried to face it head on, but to no avail. I do however wholeheartedly support those spandexy skinny jeans. But just on the ladies, dudes not so much. Sorry guys.

I used to wear suits daily, or at least coat and tie, from late high school to the first few years of college. My friends had to have an intervention to get me to wear jeans and t-shirts, my life was getting out of control apparently. People treat you differently when you wear a suit, they really do. But you have to top off that cart with a nice fedora, slick. When I go out this weekend I'll rock my pinstripes in tribute, I'll even tank my inferno to match. Fellas, watch your ladies.
monarch79
Magma God

Postby Artist Boy » Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:55 am

I hardly ever leave the house with out a tie, and many days I still wear a tie when I have no plans to leave the house.

The week ends I do then to go for jeans and a t-shirt, but thats when I make messes, and play with power tools. NO TIES ALLOWED around high speed spinning things.
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby Old Hippie » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:54 pm

AB ya have Class .. Charisma... And Style... And that doesnt even account for the fact that you're a standup man..highly Intelligent and a true blue friend..So me and you have something in common.. We are who we are.. No matter what the norm is...oh and we both got hot chics :)) peace and I've seen your Art Work.. And you are truly talented and artistic..so go on withbyour Bad Self lol:)) Peace
I Get By With a Little Help From My Friends..We all know that's True..I need all I can Get:)Peace
Old Hippie
Resident Hippie

Postby Shadow Rhelm » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:25 pm

Wow, I could not have said it better myself. He truly is amazing isn't he? Definitely broke the mold with this one. He really is a rare find and something special. They do not come better.

I also STRONGLY oppose the wearing of a tie near tools.

'Be the change you want to see happen.' Mahatma Ghandi

Shadow Rhelm
Customer Service Rep

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome to the Volcano Forums