It is currently Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:39 pm

A welcome message from volcanoecigs

Stop in, introduce yourself, and get to know us.

Re: A welcome message from volcanoecigs

Postby Old Hippie » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:35 pm

Hey Shadow Girl.. Yea he's pretty cool.. But so are you..I hate using the padbor the phone can go to chat..so I miss yapping at yall.. Hope you are feeling better.. Last I knew you were kinda sick.. I keep up.. Even if y'all don't see me lol.. You probably need a hand delivered dose of vitamins A and B ... Just my opinion.. I'm not a Dr... Wait had to think for a minute.. Yea I'm not a Dr. Lol much happiness to you all :) Peace
I Get By With a Little Help From My Friends..We all know that's True..I need all I can Get:)Peace
Old Hippie
Resident Hippie

Postby Shadow Rhelm » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:42 pm

Thank you Hippie. I love ya man and we do miss you. Yes, I agree on those vitamins. I am feeling a little better, still battling congestion but working through it. You know how the flu can linger. But I won, didn't let it knock me down and I still didn't skip a beat with the kids or work.

'Be the change you want to see happen.' Mahatma Ghandi

Shadow Rhelm
Customer Service Rep

Postby Old Hippie » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:55 pm

Great glad you are better... Bren had it .. And it lingered so yea I know...So I'm proud of yabfor whipping it lol.. Although I had no Doubt.. For a little gal.. You are one heck of a gal.. So get better all of ya and Smile.:)) Peace
I Get By With a Little Help From My Friends..We all know that's True..I need all I can Get:)Peace
Old Hippie
Resident Hippie

Postby v8per » Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:08 pm

hi all.. v8per is happy to be on this forum. new to forum 16 month vaper and luving it :wave:
v8per
Volcano Menehune

Postby Artist Boy » Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:38 pm

welcome v8per,

glad to have you join us, if you need anything, just let us know. We will do what we can to help.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby KDUB » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:10 pm

i just placed my first order 5 minutes ago. this will be a new adventure for me. after weeks of research i decided to place my trust in the volcano brand. this forum has been very helpful in making my decision. i look forward to learning more from the community. CHEERS!
KDUB
Volcano Menehune

Postby Artist Boy » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:24 pm

Welcome to the ohana.

What did you get?

If you ever have any questions or need help with anything please feel free to ask and we will all do our best to help you out.

Happy vaping ( when you get your gear) You made a great choice in choosing Volcano for your vaping needs.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby KDUB » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:05 pm

thanks for the welcome. i ordered 2 magma starter kits, and some juice. i figure i will get some more goodies once i play arouind with it for a bit.
KDUB
Volcano Menehune

Postby iamthegreengrabber » Sat May 25, 2013 11:35 pm

Well, as far as the suspicion of a promoter when you see a very enthusiastic poster here, I get that...
Im really turned on..give me the kool-aid and heres my right hand.....give me the mark!! LOL!
Poke the button, give your money, youll get a device that feels like smoking and doesnt stink.
What you spend will be less than for analogs.
I will get to the forums as soon as I figure out how....

TIPS...im a newbie...RY-4 is good to add to your juice favorite.
I am getting the flavor of the week, at extra high and the big bottle. I like watermelon. so far.
Pineapple this week...
Use the tutorials from Volcano, the Inferno tube tank. You tube has lots of very freaky people to give you advice.
Some folks on youtube are valid in their tutorials, just dont go too far back...there have been new products.
Really, this year has new products from Volcano.
I dont even know if this will post...if so....I shall return....Aloha, and, its vapor, thank you!
iamthegreengrabber
Volcano Ali'i

easy way to post???

Postby popoahi » Sun Nov 03, 2013 5:12 pm

aloha,

what's the easiest way to submit a new post??

the only way I've found is to go to someones post and then I see a reply to post box???

mahalo
popoahi
Volcano Menehune

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome to the Volcano Forums