It is currently Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:17 pm

A welcome message from volcanoecigs

Stop in, introduce yourself, and get to know us.

A welcome message from volcanoecigs

Postby Johnny Lava » Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:38 pm

The staff of volcanoecigs would like to welcome you to the official volcanoecigs forum. The forum was created for current and potential volcanoecig customers. The objective of this forum is to provide and share information with fellow volcanoecig users, obtain information about the volcanoecig, ask questions, leave comments and meet new and veteran volcanoecig users. We thank you for choosing volcanoecigs and hope you enjoy the forum.

Mahalo

Johnny Lava and the volcanoecigs staff
Johnny Lava
Volcano God

Re: A welcome message from volcanoecigs

Postby Hoss » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:32 am

Thank you for making this awesome addition to your already cool site. I am sure it will be helpful to a lot new volcano users. I can't wait to share my Volcano experience with other customers. Keep up the good work guys!!!
Hoss
Volcano Menehune

Postby tinstar15 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:31 am

Nice lookin forum !!!
tinstar15
Volcano Menehune

Postby Johnny Lava » Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:10 pm

Thanks for your compliments and support guys.
Johnny Lava
Volcano God

Postby Dethklown18 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:40 pm

Love the forum. :D
Dethklown18
Volcano Menehune

Postby sde1972 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:44 am

I am brand new to the e-cig family altogether. I have not owned one before and I just now ordered the largest V-cig kit you offer. I am very excited to receive my V-cig! I ordered Light Tobacco, Vanilla Bean, and Cherry Lava cartridges! I can't wait to put the analog cigs down!

I have to confess, I am just a little aprehensive about vaping in front of all my 'smoker' friends... I will just let them try it and refer them to your site... problem solved!

Is there a distributor program with the V-cig? When I get mine and love it, I know others will follow suit and I would like to be the one to steer them in the right direction.

BTW, great site! It is the best one yet for any e-cig on the market, either here or in the UK.

Thanks and I look forward to any tips or suggestions any of you have to offer and I will offer mine as well. Have a super day!
sde1972
Volcano Menehune

Postby Johnny Lava » Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:38 pm

sde1972 wrote:I am brand new to the e-cig family altogether. I have not owned one before and I just now ordered the largest V-cig kit you offer. I am very excited to receive my V-cig! I ordered Light Tobacco, Vanilla Bean, and Cherry Lava cartridges! I can't wait to put the analog cigs down!

I have to confess, I am just a little aprehensive about vaping in front of all my 'smoker' friends... I will just let them try it and refer them to your site... problem solved!

Is there a distributor program with the V-cig? When I get mine and love it, I know others will follow suit and I would like to be the one to steer them in the right direction.

BTW, great site! It is the best one yet for any e-cig on the market, either here or in the UK.

Thanks and I look forward to any tips or suggestions any of you have to offer and I will offer mine as well. Have a super day!
Welcome to the forum. I remember when I first started to vape in front of my smoker friends. At first, they laughed and thought it was silly. Then after they tried it they all wanted one for themselves :D . We also have a program called points and rewards http://www.volcanoecigs.com/points and wholesaler information viewtopic.php?f=18&t=6 Welcome to the world of vaping and hope you enjoy your volcanoecigs.
Johnny Lava
Volcano God

Postby sde1972 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:04 am

Thanks for your comforting words and the useful links. I am truly enjoying my V-cig! I took one to work with me the other day and went down with all the smokers and no one even noticed until I showed it to them. Then EVERYONE wanted to know all about it. I believe I could be an advocate for your company here in Nashville! :D

Does anyone know if there is a way to refill the cartridges? It seems to be a gel-like substance, not a liquid, so I bet you can't. Not that your cartridges are expensive; they are the most inexpensive I have found anywhere. Worth asking though! Thanks! Shannon
sde1972
Volcano Menehune

Postby Thelvyn » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:10 am

sde1972 wrote:Thanks for your comforting words and the useful links. I am truly enjoying my V-cig! I took one to work with me the other day and went down with all the smokers and no one even noticed until I showed it to them. Then EVERYONE wanted to know all about it. I believe I could be an advocate for your company here in Nashville! :D

Does anyone know if there is a way to refill the cartridges? It seems to be a gel-like substance, not a liquid, so I bet you can't. Not that your cartridges are expensive; they are the most inexpensive I have found anywhere. Worth asking though! Thanks! Shannon

Hi Shannon,

You can indeed refill your cartridges. All you need to do is purchase some E-Liquid from one of the many suppliers there are available.
Volcano will be offering E-Liquid through one of the most trusted E-Liquid vendors around.
E-Liquid Planet.

Once you have a liquid, I recommend that you follow my guide for replacing the stock filler that comes with the cartridges, but if you don't all you need to do is remove the stock filler, was it with warm water to get rid of all the E-Liquid in it, and set it out to dry overnight. Once it's fully dry you can put it back into the cartridge and take your e-liquid bottle and drip about 7-10 drops in and wha-la, your cart is refilled.

There are a number of steps I skipped, but I didn't want to go into massive detail on this welcome post. Feel free to start a whole new post if you have any questions.

I love to help.
-Pyroclastic Ash
Thelvyn
Volcano God

Postby hfourexe » Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:41 am

Thelvyn wrote:
sde1972 wrote:Thanks for your comforting words and the useful links. I am truly enjoying my V-cig! I took one to work with me the other day and went down with all the smokers and no one even noticed until I showed it to them. Then EVERYONE wanted to know all about it. I believe I could be an advocate for your company here in Nashville! :D

Hi Shannon,

You can indeed refill your cartridges. All you need to do is purchase some E-Liquid from one of the many suppliers there are available.
Volcano will be offering E-Liquid through one of the most trusted E-Liquid vendors around.
E-Liquid Planet.

Once you have a liquid, I recommend that you follow my guide for replacing the stock filler that comes with the cartridges, but if you don't all you need to do is remove the stock filler, was it with warm water to get rid of all the E-Liquid in it, and set it out to dry overnight. Once it's fully dry you can put it back into the cartridge and take your e-liquid bottle and drip about 7-10 drops in and wha-la, your cart is refilled.

There are a number of steps I skipped, but I didn't want to go into massive detail on this welcome post. Feel free to start a whole new post if you have any questions.

I love to help.

Thelvyn,

you sound like you work for these guys already. lol. i dig your posts though.
hfourexe
Volcano Ali'i

Next

Return to Welcome to the Volcano Forums