It is currently Sat Jul 04, 2015 8:02 am

Anyone else having trouble logging in?

A place to report technical issues you experience.

Anyone else having trouble logging in?

Postby ISmokeTheRude » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:44 pm

Or is it just me?

I tried clearing the cache on my lap top (I use Google chrome), my Kindle, and my phone. I can at least get to the website but now it just kinda hangs there when I try to log in. I've never had this happen before. :wtf:

Any help is much appreciated! I just don't want to miss out of this week's flavor. :)
ISmokeTheRude
Volcano Menehune

Re: Anyone else having trouble logging in?

Postby Artist Boy » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:11 am

yea it not just you, but we are working on fixing the issue.

But for right now to fix the issue you can PM me or contact CS and provide your name, email and date of birth and we can reset the password on your account. By doing that it will update your account and it seems to work right after that. You can then change it to what ever you want you get logged in.

When we reset the login you will want to clear your cache again before attempting to log in, or it may just mess everything up again, and we will have to start the process over.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Re: Anyone else having trouble logging in?

Postby ISmokeTheRude » Wed Aug 28, 2013 4:45 pm

I am glad that I'm not the only one. :)

And good news! I somehow made it work...I just added items to my cart as a guest and when it prompted me to sign in...it worked!

Technology is great til it gets a bit fickle, eh? But I still thank you for your help. If this happens again and my miraculously use of twisted logic doesn't save me I know who to talk to. :thumbup:

Much thanks.

Lize
ISmokeTheRude
Volcano Menehune

Return to Volcano Website Glitches and Issues