It is currently Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:35 am

Atomizer Technical Issue Archives

A place to get help with your atomizer issues.

Re: Atomizer Technical Issue Thread

Postby jscott1 » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:58 am

Thanks superfrog, from your reply and Shado's - my guess is I just wasn't letting the atty soak long enough. I will do the denture tabs again but now that I know I can safely leave them longer, I am not so paranoid about killing it!
Liquid to trade:
new-blueberry-t6035.html

Jen
http://www.jenscottmedia.com
jscott1
Magma God

Postby kparra44 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:58 pm

Has anyone experienced a magama atty bridge that is very tall? The bridge is so long that it pushes the polyfill in the carts way down and floods easily. There is really nothing that can be done about it but I was just curious if anyone else has one like it? I guess I will just use it for dripping but its kind of a pain in the ass.
Nicole

kparra44
Volcano God

Postby davej » Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:59 pm

Has anyone experienced a magama atty bridge that is very tall? The bridge is so long that it pushes the polyfill in the carts way down and floods easily. There is really nothing that can be done about it but I was just curious if anyone else has one like it? I guess I will just use it for dripping but its kind of a pain in the ass.

Stuff that cart full of blue foam, and that atty will soon become your favorite.
A bigger bridge means a lot more surface area for wicking the juice to the coil!
davej

Postby kparra44 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:58 am

^^I was thinking that it would be a good one too, but it floods really bad. I guess I can only put 1/2 the juice I normally do. Oh and thanks for the package. ;)
Nicole

kparra44
Volcano God

Atty problem

Postby Darkdog244 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:35 pm

I just got a new Atty in the mail today its been fine all day and now after doing some dripping I took my drip tip off to see that some of the mesh was starting to come off looks like strands of hair almost hanging from the Atty I'm not sure what caused it. Is this a big deal? I just popped on a stock cart and took it off to get rid if any foil on the bridge and it got a little worse doing that. What Is going on?
Darkdog244
Volcano Ali'i

Re: Atty problem

Postby ilovemeche90 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:46 pm

is the stuff coming out from under the bridge?
My name is Sparky lol

ilovemeche90
Volcano Ali'i

Postby Darkdog244 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:13 pm

Yes it is it is also coming up off the bridge too
Darkdog244
Volcano Ali'i

Postby Spliner » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:04 am

There is a white wicking material underneath the bridge that looks like hairs.. it is somewhat normal to see that at times on a brand new atty. There is also a wire mesh covering the atomizer bridge which should not come off unless it has been damaged with a cartridge. It is always best to pierce the foil on a cartridge with a paperclip and then remove as much as you can of it before putting it onto the atomizer, it'll keep that mesh from being damaged and make the atomizer last longer.

Do not try to remove the little hairs coming from underneath the bridge of the atomizer, they are supposed to be there because they help the liquid make its way to the coil. If the mesh flakes off you can remove any loose pieces but I would not force it to come off if it hasn't already. It also helps the wicking action that keeps the juice going to the coil.

Spliner

Disclaimer: My opinions are those of myself and no other. E-Cigarettes are not a "Quit Smoking" product. They are a smoking alternative. Keep all E-Liquids out of the reach of children.
Spliner
Volcano Legend

Postby geekdgirl » Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:38 am

Yeah, not uncommon to see bits of wick...unless something is not working properly, I wouldn't worry too much...
"Cool post and you are pretty. Nice avatar. :mrgreen: Just ignore me, I'm not a cougar, just taken my pain meds before bed and I think they are kicking in."~Mary23
geekdgirl
Inferno Legend

Postby Darkdog244 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:40 am

Ok thanks for answering that question was makin me mad cause I just it it yesterday it's still working it just I put on a new cart and the 1st 2 drags were fine but then it tarted tasting a little burnt and I'm not sure why I thought it might be related to the wick coming out from the bottom but I don't know
Darkdog244
Volcano Ali'i

PreviousNext

Return to Atomizer Technical Issues