It is currently Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:34 am

Atomizer Technical Issue Archives

A place to get help with your atomizer issues.

Re: Atty problem

Postby geekdgirl » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:45 am

The only other thing it could be would be fibers of polyfil stuck from the cart....did the polyfil pull out of the cartridge at all when you took the cart off the atty?
"Cool post and you are pretty. Nice avatar. :mrgreen: Just ignore me, I'm not a cougar, just taken my pain meds before bed and I think they are kicking in."~Mary23
geekdgirl
Inferno Legend

Re: Atty problem

Postby Spliner » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:11 am

Also if you're getting a burnt taste then its likely you aren't getting enough liquid. If its new, try putting on the cart and letting it sit for a few minutes before first use, gives the e-liquid time to soak in. You can also use a thermometer flick to get the juice to wick better into the atomizer. Head over to youtube.com and search for EvilErnie1969. He has a how-to that includes the thermometer flick and other tips for the Magma and Volcano.

Spliner

Disclaimer: My opinions are those of myself and no other. E-Cigarettes are not a "Quit Smoking" product. They are a smoking alternative. Keep all E-Liquids out of the reach of children.
Spliner
Volcano Legend

Re: Atomizer Technical Issue Thread

Postby Darkdog244 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:42 pm

Thanks everyone I think it was just that cart I put on a new one and it's working fine so I don't know what was wrong with that one can't wait till but blue foam comes in the mail
Darkdog244
Volcano Ali'i

Previous

Return to Atomizer Technical Issues