It is currently Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:22 am

BCT Inferno

Ask Artist Boy and the community.

BCT Inferno

Postby Malletman » Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:10 am

Ok, I use the Lavatube for my go to all day use. Would recommend it to everyone as the unit of choice. But I have to admit that curiosity got the better of me as I read through these forums as to how things tasted with the new tank. After vaping for over a year, I finally come to settle for Mauna Dew 16 as my flavor of choice, but not before purchasing a lot of other flavors. So here I sit with 15 bottles that I just wouldn't ever see myself using. Then comes the BCT. I started cracking open bottles that have sit for months and trying them all out all over again. Wow! Tobacco pure no longer tastes like I'm smoking pillow filling, RY4 is twice as sweet as it tastes in the old Tube Tanks. My go to Mauna Dew, like a new flavor. Everything tastes better. Only one thing about the inferno vs the LT though. With the LT, I'm a 16 user, and with the inferno, I'm a 24. Same feeling when it comes to throat hit and satisfaction when I do this. Only thing I'm hoping for now is the BCT coming out for the LT.

Thanks Volcano, you did good.
Chad

Malletman
Volcano Menehune

Re: BCT Inferno

Postby Artist Boy » Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:26 pm

Malletman wrote: Only thing I'm hoping for now is the BCT coming out for the LT.

Thanks Volcano, you did good.

Soon.....
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby Malletman » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:14 am

I know....I know. Anxiously waiting.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Chad

Malletman
Volcano Menehune

Re: BCT Inferno

Postby iamthegreengrabber » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:21 pm

I see the Lavatube down the road for me. The BCT is great, in theory......only.
I love...love...Volcano, will hang in there, switching from cartos for 2 weeks, then my BCT for 1 week till the coil dies.
Ive settled on RYFOUR with any flavor added on.
Later,GG :sick:
iamthegreengrabber
Volcano Ali'i

Return to General and Technical Questions