It is currently Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:48 pm

BCT replacement oring/gaskets

Ask Artist Boy and the community.

BCT replacement oring/gaskets

Postby sugsmissy » Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:12 am

My dad complained that all his liquid drained out of his inferno while in an upright holder. After taking the BCT apart, I found that the gasket on the head was missing. I can see how this may have happened because after cleaning my BCT I found the gasket in the paper towel I was using. Since it it's clear and not black i almost missed it. With that said, I replaced his missing gasket with the gasket off of a new BCT that I bought for a back up. His BCT is working fine now. My backup is now missing a gasket and I don't see a replacement in the store. Where can I find a replacement gasket/ o-ring? I'm calling it a gasket because it is kinda flat compared to an o-ring. So whatever it is called, I need one. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

Sugsmissy
sugsmissy
Volcano Menehune

Re: BCT replacement oring/gaskets

Postby JSmith926 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:17 am

replacement o rings and gaskets should be in the store in the very near future...
Las Vegas location Manager
JSmith926
Las Vegas NV Manager

Postby iamthegreengrabber » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:02 pm

Same problem......
I'm soooo let down....My BCT won't connect to my batts.
Sugsmissy, the exact thing happened to me, poof, there was the clear oring on my under-paper after refilling.
The BCTs don't thread onto the batts, that's all there is to it.
Hey, I vape @24mg.s for the past year, I relied on my device, it completely satisfied me. Now this?
GG :sick:
iamthegreengrabber
Volcano Ali'i

Postby Artist Boy » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:49 pm

yes as JSmith said we should have the gaskets in shortly. I was told sometime this week.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby sugsmissy » Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:57 pm

iamthegreengrabber wrote:Same problem......
I'm soooo let down....My BCT won't connect to my batts.
Sugsmissy, the exact thing happened to me, poof, there was the clear oring on my under-paper after refilling.
The BCTs don't thread onto the batts, that's all there is to it.
Hey, I vape @24mg.s for the past year, I relied on my device, it completely satisfied me. Now this?
GG :sick:

Hang in there. I vaped the tube tank w/cartos since Feb. 2013 without ever picking up an analog again and there was a lot troubleshooting along the way. The new BCT may have a bit of a learning curve but once you become comfortable with it, it will blow the carto setup out of the water. Of course I'm still waiting on those BCT gaskets to show up in the store but other than that the fixes that Artist Boy posted previously really helped out. Good luck.

Sugsmissy
sugsmissy
Volcano Menehune

Postby iamthegreengrabber » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:13 pm

Sugsmissy.........I see your answer. Yeah, of course we'll all hang in........
I went back to my cartos, for now. I'm stepping down to 16mg.s in my RY-4 with flavor add ons.
Volcano will fix the thread design flaw. The flavors were sooooo much crisper with the BCT, sniff, snivel....lol.
Again, my positive tip is to hit on that RY4 with flavor add ons, you can drip flavors into your carto w/RY4 as base.
Nice to meet you, Sugsmissy, lets stay in touch!
Later, GG :mrgreen:
iamthegreengrabber
Volcano Ali'i

Postby Davg16 » Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:54 pm

Any update on the o rings?
Davg16
Volcano Menehune

Postby Artist Boy » Thu Jan 16, 2014 12:50 pm

Sorry no I do not have any update yet on these. All I was told was they would be here sometime this week.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Return to General and Technical Questions