It is currently Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:00 pm

BCT Tube Tank problem

Ask Artist Boy and the community.

BCT Tube Tank problem

Postby GoWJuggalo » Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:25 pm

I just received my new BCT Tube Tank, & I followed the instructional video exactly as shown, but the tank will not attach to my battery. & I know it's not the battery because I have 3 of them & it won't attach to any of them... maybe a problem with the threading on the heat coil? I'm not sure.. any tips besides contacting customer service?
GoWJuggalo
Volcano Menehune

BCT Tube Tank problem

Postby JSmith926 » Fri Dec 20, 2013 6:24 pm

Just want to make sure dumb question, did you remove the tube sock from your battery?
Las Vegas location Manager
JSmith926
Las Vegas NV Manager

Re: BCT Tube Tank problem

Postby GoWJuggalo » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:42 pm

Yes, I did. That's not exactly a dumb question, because I'm sure there will be someone out there who doesn't take it off & doesn't know why they can't put theirs together lol
GoWJuggalo
Volcano Menehune

Postby GodofWarJuggalo » Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:45 pm

Figures.. I couldn't remember my original username, so I had to create that one.. oh well
GodofWarJuggalo
Volcano Menehune

Postby iamthegreengrabber » Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:05 pm

Connecting your screwy parts can be delicate. Put parts together gently, maybe go backwards till threads slip into each other.
Then only advance if no resistance. Force bends threads. Prolly will be ruining coils until we
get the hang of it. I wait to hear how long coils last, when to expect to have to change them out.
The chrome tip looks good, but need to use acrylic tip to keep balance on the lanyard.
Later, GG :mrgreen:
iamthegreengrabber
Volcano Ali'i

Postby chum » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:30 pm

I have the exact same problem. It seems the female threads are just worn out but not cross threaded.
I've been hesitant to contact customer service because they look plain worn out from all the screwing involved with the Clearomizers and Tube Tanks.

I ordered the new inferno kit and one additional battery to replace the 3 bad batteries as well as gaining a extra tank and charger.

With the new batteries carefully and tightly attached 2 weeks ago I have not removed the tanks yet. :wtf:

Great vapor and taste, priming puffs now and again, only occasional flooding of the tip and long heating element life will keep me coming back.
chum
Volcano Menehune

Postby iamthegreengrabber » Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:58 am

Problems? Uh, yeah.....! Soooo disappointed......
So, I went back to my cartos....the dam batts would fall off my lanyard! The threads don't match on BCT.
I'm stepping down in nick level. To 16mg.s of RY FOUR. On my Inferno since @May 2013.
I've tried all juices, settled on RY4 with flavor add-ons.
I've said before; I'm no quitter and I will stay loyal to Volcano....
I'm no longer, "Dying for a smoke." Thanx Volcano....♥.
Later, GG :sick:
iamthegreengrabber
Volcano Ali'i

Return to General and Technical Questions