It is currently Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:31 am

Brand new in box black Lavatube V2!!!!!!!

Swaps and donations only, please read the rules.

Brand new in box black Lavatube V2!!!!!!!

Postby windsorclarence » Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:05 am

This is not a joke. I'm getting my LT V2 replaced again. Once the new one gets here, I'm not even going to open it (so hopefully I can get the most in trade). If previous shipping times are any indication, I'll the Lavatube back from Volcano on or around April 4th. I'm just posting this now in case anybody is interested and needs time to get something to trade.

What I'm looking to get: any VV device that uses 18650 batteries. Hopefully one that functions similarly. If you don't have a VV device to trade, you can buy one here: http://www.discountvapers.com/advanced- ... vaporizers for less than the cost of the LT. Which means you can get a LT for much cheaper!! You can toss in some clearomizers if you want to make the trade values even. Not a requirement, just something to keep in mind if you're feeling nice. If you don't have a VV device to trade and you're buying one to trade for my LT send me a link first so I can check it out and see if I'll like it. You can more VV devices to trade here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/suppliers.html

This isn't an advertisement for other sites. I'm just trying to let people know where they can get stuff to trade for my brand new Lavatube.
windsorclarence
Volcano God

Re: Brand new in box black Lavatube V2!!!!!!!

Postby EastCoastNDN » Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:09 am

Im with you... sending it back twice with the same issue in 3 months... its junk! I love Volcano, but they really need to step up their game... this has been a huge let down!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EastCoastNDN
Volcano Menehune

Return to The Trade Winds