It is currently Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:00 pm

BRAND NEW contest!  “Volcano Viral Video Challenge" [CLOSED]

Because everyone loves to win things.

BRAND NEW contest!  “Volcano Viral Video Challenge" [CLOSED]

Postby Artist Boy » Wed May 25, 2011 5:00 pm

Do you have what it takes to create a cool Volcano video and make it go viral?  If so, we want to see what you got!  And it's a contest of course, which means someone will win!  

Contest Rules are simple:

1. MUST have “Volcano electronic cigarettes” in the Meta tag, not in the title. 
2. The video must include a clearly visible instance of a single puff, complete with vape cloud using one of our products. 
3. Splicing, editing, and graphics are perfectly acceptable.  
4. We are not looking for a Volcano commercial, so we do not suggest putting anything like ”volcano video contest” in the title, or making the whole thing about Volcano ecigs.  Think product placement!  How will you show that it's a genuine Volcano vape cloud?

Some tips and hints-
Perhaps impersonate a famous star and show them vaping? (Johnny Depp, Angelina Jolie, Barrack Obama, etc.).  Spoof an existing video that has many hits or has already gone viral,…like a Lady Gaga music video?  
For more ideas just find something on Youtube that is currently popular, or start watching Tosh.0!

Winning is easy… the video that racks up the most hits on YouTube wins First Place!  Which also means there are prizes for Second and Third places, so get crackin' and show us your puff!  

First Place gets $500 in cash (not credit), Second Place earns $200, Third gets $150.

Contest ends July 15th, and it starts now!!

Post your Videos here: Entry Thread

Happy Vaping and Taping!
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Re: BRAND NEW contest!  “Volcano Viral Video Challenge"

Postby mulkeyOWNS » Thu May 26, 2011 2:59 am

Just one question, what do you mean we have to have "Volcano Electronic Cigarettes" in the meta tag? I have no idea what a meta tag is O.O lol
I rock. 'Nuff said. :think:
mulkeyOWNS
Magma God

Postby Artist Boy » Thu May 26, 2011 8:15 am

go to youtube and open a video, in the description look at the "tags" those are Meta Tags, they are have helps the system find similar videos.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby mulkeyOWNS » Thu May 26, 2011 1:08 pm

Ahhh, okay! Thanks. I'll have my submission in about a week or two. =D
mulkeyOWNS
Magma God

Postby ~Mary23 » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:25 pm

I couldn't find where to comment on the videos, so please move this AB if you need to.

First of all, I love Banddude007's video. The catchy music and flickering pics with the logo floating around is too cool. Hubby was captivated by it and liked it, too.

While we were at it, I showed hubby Mulkey's video. He of course liked it the best b/c Mulkey is army and deployed and the talking Newports made him laugh hysterically. Must be a guy humor thing. I thought it was cute but hubby really laughed out loud.

I'll keep watching them both on youtube over and over so you'll both get "votes" from me. :mrgreen:
"There are two sides to reality. There is what is, and there is what people believe.
Seldom are they exactly the same."
-L.E. Modesitt, Jr.
~Mary23
Volcano Legend

Postby mulkeyOWNS » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:29 pm

I agree. To be honest, I didn't expect really anyone to like it...haha, but people that I have sent the link to tell me it makes them crack up. I don't know if it's because it's so corny, or what...haha. I liked banddudes too, actually I gave him a like lol...All in good spirit of course. Thanks for likin my video though Mary :)
mulkeyOWNS
Magma God

Postby banddude007 » Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:51 am

Thanks Mary! Good video Mulkey - I gave you a "like" as well. :thumbup: Good luck to everyone!

Owner of the Volcano Store in Morgantown, WV and the Volcano Kiosk at the Meadowbrook Mall in Bridgeport, WV. Come see us for all your Volcano needs, or just come by to chat and vape a while!
banddude007
Official Licensed Distributor

Postby mulkeyOWNS » Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:35 am

banddude007 wrote:Thanks Mary! Good video Mulkey - I gave you a "like" as well. :thumbup: Good luck to everyone!

Yes! Good luck to all 3 of us that have entered so far. God bless us with no more contest entries so we all win! hahaha
mulkeyOWNS
Magma God

Postby banddude007 » Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:45 am

mulkeyOWNS wrote:
banddude007 wrote:Thanks Mary! Good video Mulkey - I gave you a "like" as well. :thumbup: Good luck to everyone!

Yes! Good luck to all 3 of us that have entered so far. God bless us with no more contest entries so we all win! hahaha

I have a sneaking suspicion that someone will post a video sometime over the next 6 weeks...

Owner of the Volcano Store in Morgantown, WV and the Volcano Kiosk at the Meadowbrook Mall in Bridgeport, WV. Come see us for all your Volcano needs, or just come by to chat and vape a while!
banddude007
Official Licensed Distributor

Postby mulkeyOWNS » Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:06 pm

Yeah, I agree, but a headstart is nice, I mean, this competition is based on which ones go more popular :)
mulkeyOWNS
Magma God

Next

Return to Official Volcano Contests