It is currently Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:29 pm

Carto cleaning and PTB mod

You might just find your answer here!

Re: Carto cleaning and PTB mod

Postby Artist Boy » Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:13 pm

I got mine at Walmart, over by the kids medicine. It is an oral syringe.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby webfloater2.0 » Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:26 pm

Artist Boy wrote:A video made by Shado, showing a great way to clean the cartomizers and his PTB (Pyramid Tea Bag) Mod. This is a great way to clean them and get the best performance out of the clearomizers.

this seems to give the best results. maybe Volcano should remake the clearo/ cartos and utilize this method so that users dont have to mod their gear for optimum performance... :think:

Mercenaries- est. 10-21-11
webfloater2.0
Volcano God

Postby Jagellpuff » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:48 am

This is a great tip. This helped me to clean out regular cartos and my 3ml dual coil carto. I don't have some of the tools, so I used a more elementary approach. When most of my eliquid was gone in the carto, I simply began to blow on it and most of the remaining eliquid came out, then using warm/hot water I would put some in blow thru it again, and repeated this till clear water would come out. Then I simply let the carto dry, best to let sit overnight, the longer the better. This is helping to prolong my carto life. This was real easy with my dual coil as it is clear and easy to see when clean. Just another way to save more money since giving up analogs!

Jeff "Jagellpuff"
Jagellpuff
Magma God

Previous

Return to Tutorials and Helpful Videos