It is currently Fri Mar 06, 2015 3:09 pm

Cartomizer Technical Issues Thread

A place to get help with your Magma Cartomizers issues.

Re: Cartomizer Technical Issues Thread

Postby russellC » Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:32 am

So it turns out I may have messed up with the PTB mod just a little bit. In Shado's video he actually puts the PTB strips where the wick is. I just had mine on the sides where the fill holes are which just caused them to sit there and soak up juice. If anyone else out there is using the PTB mod as well, I noticed that the strip is too thick sometimes, so some I had to cut down and only fold once, this should help with anyone having issues fitting the strip down around the wicks.

As for the new cartos,I can't wait to try them. I really do appreciate the fact that this company is constantly making changes to their products to better fit the customer's needs. A lot of companies would just say "that's how it is" or deny that there is a problem at all; but Volcano always tries to make a better product, even when their product is already better than the competition. Keep up the good work, and thanks for being a customer oriented company.
russellC
Volcano Menehune

Postby paragraph » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:12 am

I think i might be missing something.

The last of my Clearomizer bit the dust, so i re-ordered, and i bought a package of the new cartos. I'm trying to fill them, but there are no fill holes on the inner seal.

Is this right?
paragraph
Volcano Menehune

Postby Artist Boy » Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:38 am

There is another seal in there now it is a ring type seal that covers the fill holes to help prevent leaking and cuts down on condensation in side the chamber.

You will need to remove this new inner seal to uncover the fill holes that are in the inner most seal.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby 50calmike » Tue May 14, 2013 4:06 pm

Do the mega clearomizers need to be cleaned often?
I have been using them on my inferno for about a week using 100% VG liquid and the flavor seems burned at times.
I like the product, just not the taste sometimes. :?
50calmike
Volcano Menehune

Postby Artist Boy » Tue May 14, 2013 4:31 pm

I clean mine about once a week.

But darker and sweeter flavors may require cleaning more often as well as higher VG ratios. It also depends on how much you vape.

But in general once a week is a good plan.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Previous

Return to Magma Cartomizers- Regular and Mega