It is currently Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:10 pm

Caseville ~ Home of the "Cheeseburger" festival

Caseville ~ Home of the "Cheeseburger" festival

Postby Flieger » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:23 am

I originally grew up in Ontario and the Tri-County area, but made the decision to retire in the thumb on the Saginaw bay. I started smoking cigarettes at the tender age of 8...yes 8 years old. At that time no one thought much of smoking being deleterious to your health, so I found my smoke of choice tto be Export A's. Thanks to my son who has been a customer of Volcano for over a year, he sent me the Inferno to try. Now I was never a huge smoker, ending my career at a half pack a day.
In the past I tried the patch and gum, but to no avail. Thanks to my son and volcano, I was able to drop my habit almost instantly. It's now been close to 3 weeks and I really don't miss them. I never thought I would ever get to this point. Success!
Flieger
Volcano Menehune

Re: Caseville ~ Home of the "Cheeseburger" festival

Postby Spliner » Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:45 am

mmmmm...cheeseburgers

Now what were we talking about?

Just kidding.. welcome to the family!

Spliner

Disclaimer: My opinions are those of myself and no other. E-Cigarettes are not a "Quit Smoking" product. They are a smoking alternative. Keep all E-Liquids out of the reach of children.
Spliner
Volcano Legend

Postby Artist Boy » Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:46 pm

Welcome Flieger, Glad to have you here.

You are not far from my home town. I was born and raised in Port Huron, now live in Louisiana. Cant say I miss the MI weather at all.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby Flieger » Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:11 am

Chesesebuger is one big party that takes place for about 10 days. Google it and you will see, a town of 900 swells to 10,000+
We can't complain about this past winter this year. It only snowed twice.
Flieger
Volcano Menehune

Return to Michigan