It is currently Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:06 am

Chat Recap 9-12-12

Learn more about them and read recaps of the past chats.

Chat Recap 9-12-12

Postby Artist Boy » Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:24 pm

:!: Thanks
A big shout out to all the Magma Gods and Legends. Your support is much appreciated. And to everyone here on the forums that help out others thank you, you guys and gals make this place what it is.

:!: Follow us please
If you enjoy our products (which I think you do if you are here reading this) please follow us on FB and G+ you can also follow all of our other locations on FB. If you are near one please follow their FB page as well. You can find their pages by going to this link

:!: New Stores
  • Oklahoma Store, Will be having a soft opening this Saturday.
  • Open now- St. Petersburg FL, in the Tyrone Square Mall. Catalysisman is running it for us.
  • Open now- Antioch CA
  • Southern California- cancelled for now
  • Virginia- coming in a few months
  • Las Vegas- working on signing a lease now.
  • Maryland- Nov
  • Alabama - Nov.
  • Then maybe one in TX in a few months

:!: UK Site
The new UK site is now up and live. If you are in the UK stop by and check it out. Please make sure to put the "-" in the address without it you will get sent to the wrong place.... someone (competitor) sniped the other address. http://www.volcano-ecigs.co.uk/

:!: Clearance Rack
Please make sure to stop by and check out our Clearance Rack on the site. There are many items in there with saving s up to 75% off. Some of these items are being discontinued and once they are sold out they will not be coming back.

:!: Customer of the Week
Check out the new CotW on our blog. Stop by get to know one of our customers and their vaping story. Please leave a comment. You could be the next person selected. You get some awesome prizes for being the CotW.

:!: Flavor of the Week
New flavor of the week is Cotton Candy. Here is your chance to get this great juice for $4 off the regular price.

:!: Wholesale and Franchise
For information on becoming a wholesaler please send an email to Adam at wholesale@volcanoecigs.com.
If you are interested in opening a store/kiosk, please send an email to info@volcanoecigs.com.

:!: New Juices
Mango and Clove will be here soon. Will be here next week for sure

:!: VaperCon
It is right around the corner.... are you going, you should be. We will be there. It was a great time last year and I am sure it will be better this year.
Please stop by this thread: vapercon-2012-t9929.html and let us know if you are or not so we can get an idea of how many Volcanites will be there, and to get more info on the meet.

:!: New Battery
We now have a AW IMR 18650 2000mah battery. It is slightly longer than the 1600mah 18650 we currently sell but it will still fit in all of your Lavatubes. List price is $13.99

:!: New T-shirts
In the next couple of weeks we will be coming out with new shirts. They will have the standard Volcano logo on the front in the center, and on the back it will have a familiar design with the new tag line "Its Vapor, You're Welcome."
They will come in 5 colors
  • Yellow
  • Red
  • Black
  • White
  • Gray
I don't have a price at this time but they say they will be very low in price.

:!: Chrome Lavatube
They are now back in stock, BUT WAIT.....THERE'S MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The new Chrome Lavatube now checks your ohms of your atomizer attached. To check the ohms just press the fire button 5 times fast and it will display the ohms, if no device is on it it will read "F1"
I will let you know if there are any more features as soon as I am told. I already have one on the way to me so I will have one in 2 days to give it the fun run through.

:!: Tube Tank Parts
They are adding them to the site as I type this and will post a new post as soon as they are live.
  • We will have oring sets of 4 (2 inner and 2 outer) per pack. The packs for both the 4ml and 7ml will be $0.99
  • We will have the caps in both Black and chrome for both the 4ml and 7ml.... forget the price....sorry I know it costs more than anything else in the TT
  • The tubes will be again for both sizes 4ml will be $2.99 and the 7ml will be $3.99

:!: LT 2.0
No new news.... just waiting on China to get their butts in gear and get them to us.

Winners:

1) ripplemarc

2) LaniChan

3) Murph

Till next week, happy vaping.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Re: Chat Recap 9-12-12

Postby nitrojuga » Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:05 pm

Thanks for the recap, AB.
nitrojuga
Volcano God

Postby Spliner » Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:30 pm

There's a blog? What's the link?

Nevermind.. found it. I'm a blog addict.. nice addition!

Spliner

Disclaimer: My opinions are those of myself and no other. E-Cigarettes are not a "Quit Smoking" product. They are a smoking alternative. Keep all E-Liquids out of the reach of children.
Spliner
Volcano Legend

Postby tjs » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:10 am

Thanks as always AB for the updates.
When life gets busy and you can not attend this condensed update is always appreciated :clap: :thumbup:
TJS
tjs
Volcano God

Postby gavind1 » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:50 am

+1. Always good to be kept in the loop and still know things that happened around.
Time to quit. Image
gavind1
Volcano Menehune

Return to Volcano Live Chats