It is currently Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:24 am

Chat Recap 6-26-13

Learn more about them and read recaps of the past chats.

Chat Recap 6-26-13

Postby Artist Boy » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:07 pm

Aloha and welcome to another weekly chat recap. We had a nice turn out of over 100 people come in, but only about 75 max at one time. It was great to see you all again.

Now on to the recap.

:!: Thanks
A big thanks to all of you, those that made it to chat and those that are reading this recap. Your love for the products and the company have made us what we are today and we could not be here today if it was not for you.

:!: Monthly chats
IF you haven't noticed we did take a hiatus from our weekly chats. We have returned but have switched now to a once a month schedule and we post a week ahead of time on all the forums and social pages. Its great to be back, and hope to start seeing more you guys again.

:!: New Locations
We just opened up a few new locations.

In Hawaii:
  • Ewa Beach
  • Wahiawa- will be opening in about 2 weeks
On the Mainland:
  • Englewood FL
  • Dewy OK
  • Ashland KY

:!: Login Issues
Some people have been repoting issues of not being able to log into their store accounts. If you are having this issues please feel free to contact us at social@volcanoecigs.com , cs@volcanoecigs.com , or via our contact us page form and we can help reset the login info for you. Please include your name and date of birth in the email.

:!: 4 new Flavors
In the past few weeks we have released 4 new flavors, Blueberry Breeze, Hana Honeydew, Lolo Lime, and Ono Orange Cream. We would love to hear from you and which ones you like and don't like, and if you mix them together which ones you mix. Please send in reviews on the site, let us know on the social media pages like FB, G+ and Twitter, and I will have a poll posted in the forum later tonight. We appreciate your feed back, it also helps us decide and what our next flavors will be.

:!: New Magma Kits
The new bigger and better Magma kit is here.... well should be later tonight...LOL The new kits will be $74.99 and will include the following:
  • M-pack,
  • wall adapter,
  • mini usb cord,
  • magma usb charger,
  • two auto-red LED batteries in either black or white depending on kit color chosen
  • two 5 packs of pre-filled magma cartomizers

The kits come in either Black or White and will determine the color of the PCC and batteries. The battery LED in the kits will always be red.

Prefilled cartomizer flavors are as follows:
  • Blank Black
  • Blank White
  • Bluewater Punch
  • Cherry Lava
  • CooCoo Coconut
  • Kona Coffee
  • Menthol
  • Milk Chocolate
  • Pineapple Punch
  • Tobacco
  • Vanilla Bean
  • Waikiki Watermelon
Prefilled cartomizer come in 16MG, 8MG, and 0MG. The New cartomizers are a 2.0ohm cartomizer. Extra 5 packs will be $9.99 for Blanks and $12.99 for prefilled.

The new bigger and better PCC details:
  • New PCC is about 3/4" taller
  • Holds 5 cartomizers
  • Hold 1 fully assembled ecig
  • Holds 1 spare battery
  • Holds another battery for charging
  • Batteries now pop in, no more screwing in to charge
  • Foam top & inserts in holes to prevent rattling
  • Design has harder edges to it

A video and blog post about the new Magma v2 kits will be posted later tonightI will link here when they are up, and make a new post.
Here's the video:

:!: Volcano Kits are discontinued.
Sadly where it all started, the Volcano kits is being retired. The kits have been removed already and once the items on the accessory page sell out they will not be coming back. But have no fear all the Magma gear (minus the chargers) will work just fine with your Volcano gear. So you can use the new Magma cartos on the Volcano. And we have enough parts put away to cover any and all warranty claims.

:!: Next Months Chat
You are gonna want to make sure you make it for the next chat. Were we will be announcing even more new locations, maybe one near you, and will be announcing a change to yet another kit in our line up. This change will be making the kit even better than what it already is. Can you guess what it is? I am not telling, you will just have to be here to find out.

Trivia Winners

1) Joftinac
2) LaniChan
3) Murph

Once again thank you everyone for coming to the chat and/or reading my recap. You guys make us who we are, and we do all we do for you. Take care and till next time happy vaping.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Re: Chat Recap 6-26-13

Postby JoeyTheMadScientist » Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:53 pm

New magma kit looks pretty nice. I like to keep a hands free setup for working yard and farmwork and was bummed to hear the volcano was going away but this looks like it might be a good setup.
where there's smoke, there's fire. when there's vapor, there's pleasure!
JoeyTheMadScientist
Volcano Legend

Postby Artist Boy » Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:11 pm

Heres the video of the new kit:
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby Nu2v8png » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:09 pm

Considering the Lava tube was just upgraded the end of last year and now the Magma coupled with the discontinuation of the Volcano, I'm gonna guess that the Inferno is the next kit to be updated. Since this is what I use I'm really looking forward to see what new with it.
Nu2v8png
Volcano Ali'i

Postby ks2003cobra » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:05 am

Many thanks for the one-week early notice on the chat -- that really helps.
ks2003cobra
Volcano Menehune

Return to Volcano Live Chats