It is currently Sat May 30, 2015 9:29 am

Chat recap 7-18-12

Learn more about them and read recaps of the past chats.

Chat recap 7-18-12

Postby Artist Boy » Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:55 pm

:!: Thanks
A big shout out to all the Magma Gods and Legends. Your support is much appreciated. And to everyone here on th eforums that help out others thank you, you guys and gals make this place what it is.

:!: Follow us please
If you enjoy our products (which I think you do if you are here reading this) please follow us on FB and G+ you can also follow all of our other locations on FB. If you are near one please follow their FB page as well. You can find their pages by going to this link

:!: New Store opening soon
We are in the process of opening a new store in St. Petersburg FL, in the Tyrone Square Mall. Catalysisman will be running it for us. Projected opening day is Aug. 15th.

:!: New Inferno Cones are here.
The new design cones are in and are up for sale on the site. Check them out: http://www.volcanoecigs.com/inferno-ato ... rsion.html
cones_2.jpg

:!: New Inferno batts
The new single Inferno batts will be here tomorrow night sometime. I will let you all know as soon as they are in.

:!: Pink and Blue Inferno Kits.
They will be back in stock next week. I will let you know as soon as they are here.

:!: Tracy CA store.
The reopening of the new location in Anioch CA has been a bit delayed but they will be open for sure next week.

:!: UK site
Will be up soon. We have been waiting on all the new products to roll in first before we launch, as well as we have been working on a re-design of our site.

:!: New Juice flavors
Once we get the new Lavatube push done we will get back to work on the next 2 flavors. They will be:
  • Mango
  • Clove

:!: New contest
We started a new contest today. Stop by and check it out: funny-caption-contest-t9577.html

:!: New Lavatube 2.0
Went into mass production yesterday.Should be here and up for sale next week or early the week after (all depends on shipping delays and customs holds) The Price will be $79.99 for the device and 109.99 for the kit.
break down.jpg

Winners:

1) Superfron

2) Bellamour

3) Bigman860

Till next week stay safe and happy vapng.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Re: Chat recap 7-18-12

Postby tjs » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:41 am

Thanks as always the update AB :)
Duty called and unfortunately I answered.... so I couldn’t make it..
TJS
tjs
Volcano God

Postby Nighteyes » Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:00 am

Love the new design for the Lavatube, looks MUCH more rugged. Wish I could have made it last night, had a friend of mine buy his first kit yesterday, wonderful new inferno :3 I love the way the new kit looks, may have to swap out to the new batteries hehehe
"If at first you don't succeed....say 'F**K THIS $H**!', pull out your magma and vape." :)

Rocking the VOLCANIC PLAIN in Massachusetts baby!!
Nighteyes
Volcano Ali'i

Postby Maggotbone » Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:40 pm

i'm sure its been said, but what comes in the LT 2.0 kit?
Maggotbone
Volcano God

Postby Artist Boy » Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:03 pm

the kits will have everything that is n the current Lavatube Kits.
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby DantheMan » Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:59 pm

So are the new inferno batts up for sale? I only ask because if so the product page hasn't been updated.
DantheMan
Volcano Ali'i

Postby Artist Boy » Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:25 pm

Nope. Still waiting on the shipment to show up. Was suppose to be here yesterday.
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Return to Volcano Live Chats