It is currently Fri May 29, 2015 5:14 am

Chat Recap 8-15-12

Learn more about them and read recaps of the past chats.

Chat Recap 8-15-12

Postby Artist Boy » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:26 pm

:!: Thanks
A big shout out to all the Magma Gods and Legends. Your support is much appreciated. And to everyone here on the forums that help out others thank you, you guys and gals make this place what it is.

:!: Follow us please
If you enjoy our products (which I think you do if you are here reading this) please follow us on FB and G+ you can also follow all of our other locations on FB. If you are near one please follow their FB page as well. You can find their pages by going to this link

:!: New Stores opening soon
  • We are in the process of opening a new store in St. Petersburg FL, in the Tyrone Square Mall. Catalysisman will be running it for us. Projected opening day is Aug. 15th.
  • Raleigh store reopening soon (next week or the week after) They have moved to a new location. They are about 15 minutes away from the old location. We will have an address for you soon. They have the place painted TV's hung and everything else. They are working on the final details and getting all their stock in.
  • Oklahoma Store, just started working with someone in Tulsa that will be opening a store soon. More info to come.

:!: New Website is live
Check out the new site if you have not already. It has a whole new look, and features. Check out the Clearance rack and get some sweet deals, Check out the Flavor of the week to get a great deal on a 15ml bottle of the flavor of the week you get $4 off. And we also have a Blog and we are honoring a different customer each week with the title of Customer of the week, where you get to know a little bit more about the person. Check out the blog for more articles and info.

:!: XL cones
Should be here next week. The prototypes are approved, but the factory is waiting on material to make them.

:!: Stock update:
We got all our shirts and Black inferno Lanyards back in stock.

:!: New juice flavors
Working on a bunch of new flavors, the first to that will be showing up is:
  • Mango
  • Clove

:!: UK site
Finishing up the last little bits and converting all the prices from US to EU pricing. Should be up any day now

:!: 3 Year Anniversary:
We will be 3 years old next week. We will be having a big party to celebrate. If you are in the area make plans to come on by.
Date: August 25th
Time: 6:00 – Close
Where: Kapahulu Vapor Café

:!: Caption Contest
We closed the caption contest and have announced the winners. For info, winners and to see all the entries please check out this thread: funny-caption-contest-t9577.html

:!: Lavatube 2.0 Update
We got them in.... but there is a paint issue with them. So instead of selling a product with a defect, we have sent them back to get fixed. This is an easy fix and should not take too long to fix, this is not a month or months delay. Please be patient with us and we will get this out as soon as we can. Here is a message from Joe Volcano:
I want to start off by thanking all of our suporters and vapers who have been patiently waiting for the Lavatube 2.0. We have recently received mass quantities of our first order after almost a year of developing and testing. Unfortunately before we had started to ship, we had noticed 1 small problem with the paint on the product that was not visible on our samples.

We have rushed the production to fix this problem, and should come to a resolution quickly. With all the new VV mods coming out, we need to be perfectionist as there are many great reviewers out there and many customers that want the best VV in the market. Please be patient, it will be here very soon. For updates on the production, please watch this forum, the Volcano forum or our facebook page. We greatly apologize for this delay.

Winners:

1) Editour

2) Murph

3) MicrosoftHoff

Till next time vape safe and happy vaping.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Re: Chat Recap 8-15-12

Postby Maggotbone » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:14 pm

i missed when Joe was talking about the new juices. what in the world is magma juice??
Maggotbone
Volcano God

Postby Artist Boy » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:37 pm

whoops... that is Mango .....LOL

fixing it now
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby machinestatic » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:52 pm

Maggotbone wrote:i missed when Joe was talking about the new juices. what in the world is magma juice??

It lights all of your internal organs on fire. Woohoo!
machinestatic
Volcano God

Postby Samurai Vaper » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:19 pm

Magma juice, I want that juice!!! j/k :lol:
"When the world shoves you around, you just gotta stand up and shove back. It's not like somebody's gonna save you if you start babbling excuses. Remember...Impossible = I'm Possible."
Samurai Vaper
Volcano God

Postby Eastsider » Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:57 am

oooooooh wish the XL cones were in right now!! and FML I missed chat :( could've REALLY used the discount code.....
Need to order lot of supplies and I am poor... (recently lost my job) damn it, that's the 2nd time I missed the chat :eh:
Eastsider
Volcano Menehune

Postby Samurai Vaper » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:13 am

You missed chat, I'm from Guam and were 20 hrs ahead of Hawaii, I'm still at work when chat is in session so never been able to join Wednesday night chat..... :(
"When the world shoves you around, you just gotta stand up and shove back. It's not like somebody's gonna save you if you start babbling excuses. Remember...Impossible = I'm Possible."
Samurai Vaper
Volcano God

Postby catalysisman » Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:58 pm

3 Year Anniversary:
We will be 3 years old next week. We will be having a big party to celebrate. If you are in the area make plans to come on by.
Date: August 25th

hey yall make sure you have a drink for me, thats my birthday as well!!!!!!

who says vaping isnt METAL!!![
catalysisman
Volcano God

Return to Volcano Live Chats