It is currently Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:23 am

Chat Recap 8-22-12

Learn more about them and read recaps of the past chats.

Chat Recap 8-22-12

Postby Artist Boy » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:30 pm

:!: Thanks
A big shout out to all the Magma Gods and Legends. Your support is much appreciated. And to everyone here on the forums that help out others thank you, you guys and gals make this place what it is.

:!: Follow us please
If you enjoy our products (which I think you do if you are here reading this) please follow us on FB and G+ you can also follow all of our other locations on FB. If you are near one please follow their FB page as well. You can find their pages by going to this link

:!: New Stores
  • Open now- St. Petersburg FL, in the Tyrone Square Mall. Catalysisman is running it for us.
  • Raleigh store reopening soon (next week) They have moved to a new location. They are about 15 minutes away from the old location. We will have an address for you soon. They have the place painted TV's hung and everything else. They are working on the final details and getting all their stock in.
  • Oklahoma Store, just started working with someone in Tulsa that will be opening a store soon (maybe Oct 1) . More info to come.
  • Southern California- coming soon
  • Virginia- coming in a few months
  • Then maybe one in TX in a few months

:!: UK Site
The new UK site is now up and live. If you are in the UK stop by and check it out. Please make sure to put the "-" in the address without it you will get sent to the wrong place.... someone (competitor) sniped the other address. http://www.volcano-ecigs.co.uk/

:!: Clearance Rack
Please make sure to stop by and check out our Clearance Rack on the site. There are many items in there with saving s up to 75% off. Some of these items are being discontinued and once they are sold out they will not be coming back.

:!: Customer of the Week
Check out the new CotW on our blog. Stop by get to know one of our customers and their vaping story. Please leave a comment. You could be the next person selected. You get some awesome prizes for being the CotW.

:!: Flavor of the Week
New flavor of the week is Cherry Lava. Here is your chance to get this great juice for $4 off the regular price. This is a great flavor, but might be too strong for people straight up, I like to mix it with some Surfer Soda. Makes a great cherry cola vape.

:!: Wholesale and Franchise
For information on becoming a wholesaler please send an email to Adam at wholesale@volcanoecigs.com.
If you are interested in opening a store/kiosk, please send an email to info@volcanoecigs.com.

:!: New AW Battery Cases
We now have battery cases to carry your spare and store you AW 18650 batteries in. IF you have more than one battery or don't like to store your battery in your Lavatube then you need to get one of these. This is the safest way to store your batteries to prevent them from shorting out.
Please do yourself a favor and pick one up. $1.49 is a steal for the safety it provides.
battery-case.jpg

:!: New Batteries
We are looking at getting a 18700 2000mah battery for the new Lavatube 2.0 as well as a new Panisonic battery that is a different chemical make up and higher mah. But we want to get it straight from the manufacturer and not a reseller.

:!: New Juices
Mango and Clove will be here very soon. They are just adjusting the Mango slightly as it was a little light on the flavor side for us. We will let you all know as soon as they are here.

:!: Lavatube 2.0
We will be getting an update from the factory later tonight when they get in (China is still asleep right now) On whether they will be finished and shipped out this week. We will not have a rough ETA till they ship out. Even then we will only have a rough idea as shipping times and custom holds are not predictable so we can not give a solid ETA.
But the wait should not be much longer at all.

Winners:

1) VapeStack

2) nitrojuga

3) Syngen

Till next week, happy vaping.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Re: Chat Recap 8-22-12

Postby Programjunkie » Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:10 pm

Any clue which city in Texas the new cafe might be in?
Programjunkie
Volcano God

Postby itzkel » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:20 am

I'm praying its in Houston. Would be nice not to just pick up my needs.
itzkel
Volcano Menehune

Postby Artist Boy » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:30 am

cant say yet.... too much competition and if we said many will try to bet us to it and lock us out of the places we are looking at.
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby nitrojuga » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:09 am

I keep hearing that people love those Panasonic batteries. Haven't tried them myself, but everyone says they're great.
nitrojuga
Volcano God

Postby icanhazvapor » Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:14 am

nitrojuga wrote:I keep hearing that people love those Panasonic batteries. Haven't tried them myself, but everyone says they're great.

Technically, you probably have if you've ever used an AW battery. That particular reseller uses Panasonics, they generally go through some testing and then are resold. :D
Dripping, it's part art and part voodoo ... and I am a Voodoo Artist.

Volcano eCigs of Anderson, SC
Officially Licensed Distributer
icanhazvapor
Official Licensed Distributor

Postby Programjunkie » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:40 am

Artist Boy wrote:cant say yet.... too much competition and if we said many will try to bet us to it and lock us out of the places we are looking at.

I wouldn't mind Houston either....but then again I'd want to work there. Lol.
Programjunkie
Volcano God

Postby Artist Boy » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:02 am

Maybe San Angelo, so myself and Shadow can over look the store since we will be living there soon.... LOL I doubt that though.
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby Programjunkie » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:05 am

Artist Boy wrote:Maybe San Angelo, so myself and Shadow can over look the store since we will be living there soon.... LOL I doubt that though.

Darn.....looks like I'm gonna need to come and visit yall more often :D
Programjunkie
Volcano God

Postby Programjunkie » Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:06 am

And I would be more than willing to look over a store in Houston......just saying. Lol.
Programjunkie
Volcano God

Next

Return to Volcano Live Chats