It is currently Fri May 22, 2015 2:39 pm

Clearomizer Cleaning and Filling

You might just find your answer here!

Re: Clearomizer Cleaning and Filling

Postby rawrrrdino » Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:52 pm

Ashfont wrote:Do you need to take out the inner seal to dry burn? I'd prefer not to take it out if I don't need to, but is it safe?

I always take the cup seal off when dry burning. be careful pulling it out though... if you pull too hard, too fast, you could end up pulling the post out completely. most times you can just press it back together, but the possibility remains a wire could get pulled off too.
rawrrrdino
Volcano Legend

Postby Ashfont » Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:47 am

Hmm, ok. I guess I'll just have to be careful then. Thanks for the quick reply!!

I love your avatar btw!!! :mrgreen:
-Ashfont

Ashfont
Magma God

Postby rawrrrdino » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:26 am

Ashfont wrote:Hmm, ok. I guess I'll just have to be careful then. Thanks for the quick reply!!

I love your avatar btw!!! :mrgreen:

you're welcome.

and thank you. it's a cute, emo dinosaur just like meee :D
rawrrrdino
Volcano Legend

Postby Major Java Junky » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:01 pm

[quote="That's actually a good point. Perhaps a link to the video on the clearomizer product page might help people new to them?
/quote]

YES YES YES!!!
Was just thinking that & wondering why it wasn't already happening. (Perhaps a legal issue ... ?)
In fact, if there were just links to How-To Videos listed in the product section of The Store (for everything), that would be amazingly helpful.
I've scrounged around for over a year, so have stumbled on many good How To's, but only by accident & sheer determination to figure this stuff out!

LOVE LOVE LOVE Volcano's products, but figuring out how to use them is not easy.
Major Java Junky
aka Proud Crazy Army Mom
with a Boy SAFELY HOME from Afghanistan - YAYYYY! :crazy:
http://ifyougiveamomasoldier.com/
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'll take Volcano Forums over Facebook ANYDAY!!!
Major Java Junky
Volcano Menehune

Postby Artist Boy » Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:46 pm

Joe Mike and Larry are working on making how to videos for all our products. It takes time though and they are very busy guys
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby jeff4066 » Sat May 12, 2012 10:13 am

Well, this might sound dumb...

My office firewall blocks Volcano under "alcohol and tobacco". Blame the Barracuda people.

In a contractor slot right now, I don't have any speed at home. I have a small tablet, but slow wireless.

It's very nice that someone took all the time to make the cleaning clearos vids, but is there any instructions in plain English? Like, what the mixture is? I get the gist that we force fluid through the clearo.

Just real speed shortage this year.
jeff4066
Volcano Menehune

Postby wi110w » Mon May 14, 2012 9:25 am

jeff4066 wrote:Well, this might sound dumb...

My office firewall blocks Volcano under "alcohol and tobacco". Blame the Barracuda people.

In a contractor slot right now, I don't have any speed at home. I have a small tablet, but slow wireless.

It's very nice that someone took all the time to make the cleaning clearos vids, but is there any instructions in plain English? Like, what the mixture is? I get the gist that we force fluid through the clearo.

Just real speed shortage this year.

If you mean the "cleaning" mixture, it's just distilled or demineralized water at near boiling temp. I used distilled water and clean my clearo's once every week. All mine have lasted around a month so far, with the exception of one that died.
wi110w
Volcano God

Postby nox » Tue May 15, 2012 2:11 am

to clean my clearos i first take a bent paperclip and remove the first o ring seal. then i pull up the inner plug just to get it off the ceramic cup as when i pulled the whole tube off once it pulled the cup off and ruined clearo. then i pull the tube off and wash under a light steam of water, dry with paper towel, and dryburn. then i put the tube back on and line up the notches in the plug, and fill. works like it was brand new. it is a bit easer than in sounds and you will get the hang of it and come up with the method that works for you best after a few times. good luck.
nox
Volcano God

Postby icanhazvapor » Tue May 15, 2012 5:22 am

nox wrote:to clean my clearos i first take a bent paperclip and remove the first o ring seal. then i pull up the inner plug just to get it off the ceramic cup as when i pulled the whole tube off once it pulled the cup off and ruined clearo. then i pull the tube off and wash under a light steam of water, dry with paper towel, and dryburn. then i put the tube back on and line up the notches in the plug, and fill. works like it was brand new. it is a bit easer than in sounds and you will get the hang of it and come up with the method that works for you best after a few times. good luck.

If you do happen to pull the cup up, if you're gentle with it and don't pull it out so far that the wiring breaks, it's usually pretty easy to re-seat it with some tweezers. Happens to me all the time.
Dripping, it's part art and part voodoo ... and I am a Voodoo Artist.

Volcano eCigs of Anderson, SC
Officially Licensed Distributer
icanhazvapor
Official Licensed Distributor

Postby nox » Tue May 15, 2012 10:34 am

icanhazvapor wrote:
nox wrote:to clean my clearos i first take a bent paperclip and remove the first o ring seal. then i pull up the inner plug just to get it off the ceramic cup as when i pulled the whole tube off once it pulled the cup off and ruined clearo. then i pull the tube off and wash under a light steam of water, dry with paper towel, and dryburn. then i put the tube back on and line up the notches in the plug, and fill. works like it was brand new. it is a bit easer than in sounds and you will get the hang of it and come up with the method that works for you best after a few times. good luck.

If you do happen to pull the cup up, if you're gentle with it and don't pull it out so far that the wiring breaks, it's usually pretty easy to re-seat it with some tweezers. Happens to me all the time.

mine happened to break the wiring. i stripped the wire a little and tried to wrap it around the coil. it worked for a minute but then stopped and no matter how much i tried i couldnt get it working again. kept it if i ever need a spare plug or something. or if i ever get a soldering gun.
nox
Volcano God

PreviousNext

Return to Tutorials and Helpful Videos