It is currently Sat May 23, 2015 8:11 pm

Ejuice supplier & flavor reviews - II

Share your knowledge! No questions in this section please.

Re: Ejuice supplier & flavor reviews - II

Postby Rattlehead » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:21 pm

Agreed! I'm just dieing to spend money I don't have! So, I'll live vicariously through youse guys.
I keep going to other sites to check their stuff out, and almost add to cart, then it hits me that Volcano has all I need! And I already have all I need (want is another matter!). But I think with Juice it is different.
I got a Cherry tobacco from another site :shifty: and was not happy (like it mixed with other tobaccos so not a total loss!)
How is the Cherry Lava? :?:
...............nobody said it was a pretty world but its the price we pay son. Live hard, Vape free. -Shred (touche!)
Rattlehead
Volcano God

Postby ~Mary23 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:51 pm

The 16mg Cherry Lava I had kicked my ass. Had to give it away b/c I can't do that strong of a throat hit. The 8mg still has a TH but not as harsh, or else I have gotten used to it. Am using it in a tank so it might be dumbed down a bit from that. It's not my favorite cherry flavor (I like more of a sweet cherry) but it is good. Very cherry. People either love it or hate it, like most juices. I don't think it is cough syrup or cough drop flavored like most cherries, maybe b/c it isn't so sweet. I like it. Wish I had a good limeade I could mix with it!
"There are two sides to reality. There is what is, and there is what people believe.
Seldom are they exactly the same."
-L.E. Modesitt, Jr.
~Mary23
Volcano Legend

Postby banddude007 » Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:54 pm

I like the Cherry Lava a lot also. Just got a bottle on my last order, it's almost gone... :(

Owner of the Volcano Store in Morgantown, WV and the Volcano Kiosk at the Meadowbrook Mall in Bridgeport, WV. Come see us for all your Volcano needs, or just come by to chat and vape a while!
banddude007
Official Licensed Distributor

Postby Rattlehead » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:44 am

Sounds like as with most things I will have to see for myself, I like the fact that it sounds like it is not too sweet.
I ordered Cherry Tobacco flavor from Liquidexpress- E-gad! it tasted like cough syrup by itself.
Now I just add it to my " Misc. Mix" which is a mixture of all the tobacco flavors I didn't like on their own, from when I was on my search for a favorite tobacco flavor (not quite there yet!).
Together however all jambled up in one bottle it is quite interesting... by adding a few drops of cherry I almost get that nice cherry pipe flavor!
Of course when the Misc. Mix runs out I will never be able to duplicate it! Atleast I have not wasted the $ spent on them.
Proof! Any juice can be saved! :ugeek: :mrgreen: :ugeek:
...............nobody said it was a pretty world but its the price we pay son. Live hard, Vape free. -Shred (touche!)
Rattlehead
Volcano God

Postby blp2509 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:27 pm

I got my order from jb and it rocks.mary i can see way you like the tidal wave it is hard to put down i just had to have a little taste of it and love the cherry berry splash too they are the onlt two i tested out of the order and it was a good size order at that.a few more days and then it is hard core vapping time.
blp2509
Volcano Menehune

Postby ~Mary23 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:23 pm

DaveJ has a magic touch for making ejuice. I've never had better juice from anywhere. He can make fruit combinations that will blow your mind. :mrgreen:

The new Choconilla Haze from Volcano is really good! It's good on a regular atty dripped, on a LR Magma atty dripped, and in the new Magma tanks. Am vaping it in two Magma tanks - one with the mouthpiece pieces in and one with them out. I think I can draw easier with them out but for some reason it tastes better with them in.

I have so much Vapor Renu juice just sitting here from a while ago b/c it doesn't work in the tanks so I never use it much. I had two flavors out that are not so good by themselves, but was dripping them anyway so as not to waste them. I'll be danged if Plum and Lemonade are not delicious vaped together! What a crazy combination! Happened by accident, but it is really good! Very summery tasting. I like it!

Just got my Obsidian Vapor order in, so will review those 4 flavors in a while. :wave:
"There are two sides to reality. There is what is, and there is what people believe.
-L.E. Modesitt, Jr.
~Mary23
Volcano Legend

Postby Old Hippie » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:06 pm

I like cherry lava..it's a nice cherry..Obsidians black cherry is also a great cherry flavor:)) I don't use a whole lot of flavors..but I've found that Volcano of course has great juices..as does JB..and obsisian are all top notch suppliers :)) Peace
I Get By With a Little Help From My Friends..We all know that's True..I need all I can Get:)Peace
Old Hippie
Resident Hippie

Postby ~Mary23 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:25 pm

The OV "Leesa's S&C (sex and candy) vape is AWESOME. Very sweettart or smarties flavor. Love it!

Haven't vaped the others yet, just stuck on the S&C flavor. :mrgreen:
-L.E. Modesitt, Jr.
~Mary23
Volcano Legend

Postby Old Hippie » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:40 pm

I wondered what leesa flavor was.. Hadn't tried it yet.. Have ya figured out what the white is? Just wondering can't put my finger on it lol.. Haven't done the dark yet either lol:)) I have a ton of juice..and more coming..just wondering Maryseems like ya try lots of flavors..I don't do fruit or drink flavored stuff much:)) so thanks for identifying leesa flavor for me:))Peace
I Get By With a Little Help From My Friends..We all know that's True..I need all I can Get:)Peace
Old Hippie
Resident Hippie

Postby ~Mary23 » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:43 pm

You should try Leesa's S& C, Hippie. It is really, really good!
-L.E. Modesitt, Jr.
~Mary23
Volcano Legend

PreviousNext

Return to Tips and Tricks