It is currently Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:33 pm

Ejuice supplier & flavor reviews - II

Share your knowledge! No questions in this section please.

Re: Ejuice supplier & flavor reviews - II

Postby Old Hippie » Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:50 pm

I will give it a try.. I'm always trying to find new tastes .. Unfortunately.. I find one I really like and kill it for awhile lol..I have about 3 I'm vapin the heck outta at the moment lol thanks:)Peace
I Get By With a Little Help From My Friends..We all know that's True..I need all I can Get:)Peace
Old Hippie
Resident Hippie

Postby blp2509 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:00 am

If the rest of the juice taste as good as the tidal wave the cherry berry splash and the very berry bubble gum i see the next order going in real soon. davej all i can say is YOU ROCK.the wait was will worth it. thank you.
blp2509
Volcano Menehune

Postby thevapinggun » Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:16 am

Once you become a JuiceBlaster Junkie, you might as well set up an ordering schedule, like once a month, or in Mary's case once a week :D , order from Dave whether you think you need something or not. That way you always have great stuff coming in the pipeline. ;)
---Kraig---
Volcano saved my life. JuiceBlaster made it worth living
I vape my own Bacon (with jalapeno)

thevapinggun
Magma God

Postby ~Mary23 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:07 am

If I order once a week I get to take advantage of the weekly specials. :mrgreen: You should see the HUGE box o' juices from JB I got in today's mail! I think it was over 300ml. I like JB juice. It makes me happy. I wish I had money to order again today b/c the Splashes are on sale again and the Grapefruit Splash I'm vaping in a new clearo is FABULOUS!!! I swear it's like DaveJ has my tastebuds on file somewhere and knows exactly how to make juices that I become addicted to.

Grapefruit Splash isn't too sweet, isn't too sour, it is just right. YUM Wish now I had ordered a bigger bottle! It's the first new one out of the box this morning that I have tried but I can almost guarantee I'll love every one of the new flavors I ordered. :thumbup:
"There are two sides to reality. There is what is, and there is what people believe.
Seldom are they exactly the same."
-L.E. Modesitt, Jr.
~Mary23
Volcano Legend

Postby ~Mary23 » Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:29 am

We all know I'm probably going to love every JB new juice I open, but I still have to rave about the new Watermelon Mint Bubblegum. It is 20% VG and works perfectly in a tank with excellent flavor and vapor.

I highly recommend this flavor!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
"There are two sides to reality. There is what is, and there is what people believe.
Seldom are they exactly the same."
-L.E. Modesitt, Jr.
~Mary23
Volcano Legend

Postby icanhazvapor » Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:58 am

~Mary23 wrote: You should see the HUGE box o' juices from JB I got in today's mail! I think it was over 300ml. I like JB juice. It makes me happy.

I rather get the feeling I should have placed a larger initial order from JB.
Dripping, it's part art and part voodoo ... and I am a Voodoo Artist.

Volcano eCigs of Anderson, SC
Officially Licensed Distributer
icanhazvapor
Official Licensed Distributor

Postby Artist Boy » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:19 pm

I would love to start seeing more actual juice reviews here and less comments and convos. Makes it really hard for those looking for juice reviews to find said reviews. Thank you.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby Evil Ernie » Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:30 pm

Artist Boy wrote:I would love to start seeing more actual juice reviews here and less comments and convos. Makes it really hard for those looking for juice reviews to find said reviews. Thank you.

I have to agree with AB. As much as DaveJ and I love reading the comments and raves, we need more reviews like the 'old days'.

This thread seems to have transformed into the JB/OVC/KVB praise page. Don't get me wrong, I ain't complaining!!! LOL!!! But it does need to get back on track.
Evil Ernie

Postby Artist Boy » Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:21 pm

Thank you EE, and might I add it is great to see you back on the forum. Missed ya buddy.

On that note I will be closing this thread and the first review thread. I will be opening a new one, with rules and I will be enforcing them.

I love that you guys all love these vendor and love to brag about them and all, but we need to keep the helpful threads on topic. Reviews need to stay as just reviews.

We have been getting off topic a lot on many threads lately and we need to please try to stay more on topic. It makes it really hard for those looking for the info on the thread to find said info. I mean if you want to have convos there is a chatroom and and off topic section on the forum where you can have bragging sections and talk about pretty much all you want to.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Re: Ejuice supplier & flavor reviews: part 3

Postby Evil Ernie » Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:01 am

I thank you all for the reviews, and truly appreciate your honesty! Thank you thank you thank you!!!
For the record, our PG/VG ratio is a secret, but I can tell you that it is below 20% VG. All constructive criticisms will be noted and changes made if possible. I want my minions happy!!!!
Evil Ernie

Previous

Return to Tips and Tricks