It is currently Sat May 23, 2015 10:10 pm

Ejuice supplier & flavor reviews - II

Share your knowledge! No questions in this section please.

Ejuice supplier & flavor reviews - II

Postby Arclight » Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:04 am

Our other thread is getting a bit long......so lets start again! ;)

Ash can you please sticky this?? Thanks!
Arclight
Volcano Legend

Re: Ejuice supplier & flavor reviews - II

Postby LeesaRN » Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:24 am

Hi, just placed an order on Halo for eliquid while waiting for Volcano to add eliquid to the store. Today only they are having 30 percent off sale. 24.99 usual price for 30 ml, free shipping. Today it is 17 and change. ?? Have heard good things about their liquid and figured I would just post the sale just in case any of you were interested.
Peace
LeesaRN
Volcano Legend

Postby monarch79 » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:07 am

I just received my order from Strictly e juice.com and was very pleased! Their prices are the best I've seen (30ml for 9.95) and their blue foam filler is awesome! I stuck one in an empty Magma cart, threw in about 10 drops of their blueberry, and it lasted all night! Very impressed. I bought nine 3ml bottles in various flavors, 2 packs of 10 blue foam inserts (10 for .75) and with FREE SHIPPING it came out to $20! :shock:
monarch79
Magma God

Postby Arclight » Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:34 pm

MADVAPES

PRICE: [3.5/5] 10ml - $3.99 to $5.49 / 30ml - $8.99 to $12.99 / 50ml for $10.99 (imported)

SHIPPING: [3.5/5] 4 days via USPS priority.

SELECTION: [4/5] About 40 or so different flavors. MadVapes also has their own line called Top Vapor. It is 100% american made and contains VG and PG.

Mad Vapes is a place that I have ordered from quite a few times. They carry an extensive list of hardware and accessories. This was the first time that I ordered juice.

JUICES: I ordered all 24mg strength juice

Maple Cream [4/5] - A little light on the Maple flavor, but it has a nice well rounded, not overly sweet taste. It is something that can be vaped in quantity, without getting old. Good vapor, and a med TH.
    Grandpa's Mix [4/5] - I really thought this was a tobacco flavor, but it is not. It is like a sweeter, fruity, gin like taste. Actually quite suprising and quite good. Very good vapor, and a good TH.
    Very Berry [3/5] - LIght on the berry flavor...more like a Tang (the old drink) type flavor. Traces of raspberry, blueberry, and a little bit of strawberry. Good vapor, and good TH.
    Fresh Apple [3/5] - Almost a little too tart....like a fresh green apple, but the apple taste it not totally there. Has a hint of something almost flowerlike. It is not unpleasant in any way. I just wish there was more of an apple juice type flavor. Good vapor and good TH.

more to comde on this batch

Vanilla Latte [2/5] - Latte....maybe. Vanilla....Not. Another disappointing coffee like flavor. The search continues.... :) Good vapor, med TH
    Fried Apple [3/5] - I was a little let down with this one. Light on the apple flavor, and there is almost a flowery type taste to it. It is not terrible, but I was hoping for more. Good vapor and med TH
    Krazy Karamel - [3.5/5] - Nice even flavor that is not overly sweet. In my opinion, it actually could have a little more caramel in it. (which I actually did add to it, to my tastes). But this is pretty good. Good vapor and a med TH.

Overall, from a price standpoint, you should at least look at Madvapes selection. They are new to juice making, and hopefully will continue to get better. There are some good ones here, and some minor disapointments. I will give another shot at some point in the future, as I do still buy hardware from them.
Arclight
Volcano Legend

EJUICE REVIEW SUMMARY

Postby Arclight » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:22 pm

I have put together a little summary of all the reviews that we posted in the first review thread.

Check it out! ;)

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key= ... utput=html
Arclight
Volcano Legend

Postby pyro » Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:46 pm

Very nice spreadsheet, very informative. Thanks for all you work!!
Washington has Volcano's too...Lots of 'em
pyro
Volcano God

Re: EJUICE REVIEW SUMMARY

Postby Jazzie » Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:04 pm

Arclight wrote:I have put together a little summary of all the reviews that we posted in the first review thread.

Check it out! ;)

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key= ... utput=html

This is great, cuz...lots of work...Thanks!
Jazzie
Volcano Legend

Postby LeesaRN » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:12 am

Incredible!!!! Great work Arclight!!
LeesaRN
Volcano Legend

Postby vaprinfl » Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:58 am

Now that's cool! Thanks for putting that together Arc!
Regards,
Bob
vaprinfl
Volcano Ali'i

Postby mikec » Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:06 am

same here awesome work!
mikec
Volcano Ali'i

Next

Return to Tips and Tricks