It is currently Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:20 am

Ejuice supplier & flavor reviews: part 3

Share your knowledge! No questions in this section please.

Re: Ejuice supplier & flavor reviews: part 3

Postby musicinpink » Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:32 pm

Here is my review from Pinkspot Vapors
http://www.pinkspotvapors.com

Shipping: Fast service! I think I got it in 3 days
Price: 5.95 for 6ml. I always get the cheaper price.
Customer Service: I never contacted them so I can't comment.
Other comments: They wrote a nice letter to me on the reciept. Very nice of them to do so. They said I would like the "Watermelon Wave". Which I did.

Wild Blueberry: 18mg. I don't seem to be liking blueberry eliquid. I don't know why. I love the fruit though.
Fresh Strawberry: 18mg. Tastes great! I love it.
Black Mamba: 12mg free sample. I love this one. It tastes like a citrus alcoholic beverage. I would definitely order this one again.
Pinkspot: 12mg free sample. I looove this flavor! Tastes like bubble gum with something else I can't put my finger on.
Watermelon Wave: 12mg. I was curious about this one. It tastes great. Like watermelons.

I love Pinkspot's flavors. They have a nice variety. I am curious about Snowman's Kiss, and Kisses in the dark, and Blue Spot, and Gspot. I would recommend Pinkspot Vapors to anyone.

Volcano Liquid
(you know the address already ;))

Bluewater Punch: 8mg. This one was already my favorite! It tastes like watermelon and blueberries. I also love how it tastes with my Arizona Iced Tea. Mmm.
Kona Coffee: 8mg. Another favorite of mine. I love coffee vapes!
Lavatube Vapor!!! =)
musicinpink
Volcano God

Postby musicinpink » Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:31 am

I'm back again!

Pinkspot Vapors!
www.pinkspotvapors.com
Price: 5.95 for 6ml
Shipping: Not too bad. Placed order on Friday, shipped Saturday got it on Monday!

Banana Creme:
18mg. YUMMY! I think I found my all day vape! I liked this one right away. It tastes sooo good! I am not one who usually likes to eat banana's. This flavor makes me want Volcano's Banana flavor. Which I will be ordering someday.

Butterscotch: 18mg. Um I didn't like it right away....

Caramel Frappe: 18mg. It was okay I guess. Nothing great.

Chocolate: 18mg. A little weak. Could use more chocolate in it. I still think Volcano has the best Chocolate liquid around!

Nutty Buddy Cookie: 18mg. I was excited about this one. However I didn't like it...

This is all based on first impressions. I do however have Tonsillitis. So my taste buds may be all messed up and such. Out of the bunch I like Banana Cream the best! I'm going to get Banana Creme in a bigger bottle next time.
Lavatube Vapor!!! =)
musicinpink
Volcano God

Postby Forkeh » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:13 pm

smokeanywhereforpennys.com

I got the Lucky Strike 24 mg, using it in a blank tank magma set up. Overall it's pretty nice. Tastes somewhat like a real cig, not exactly, but somewhat. Kind of a light, clean flavor. I will say this, it's a lot less candyish than the Volcano tobacco. For some reason the Volcano tastes a lot like marshmellows to me? I don't know :lol:

But no, it's decent tasting. Nice throat hit. Price is reasonable. Like $10 for 20ml. Fast shipping, even though it's USPS. They offer several tobacco flavors, and a ton of other flavors. I can't speak for any of the others, but Lucky Strike isn't bad. I'd say I got my money's worth.
Forkeh
Volcano God

Postby Forkeh » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:18 pm

Oh I forgot to mention, you can custom make your base, pg, vg, half and half, or whatever combo you like, since the owner makes all of the juice herself. I went for the 100% vg mix. It feels, how should I explain it....wetter? On the lungs, but the vapor clouds and throat hit are out of this world.
Forkeh
Volcano God

Postby rawrrrdino » Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:16 pm

Forkeh wrote:Oh I forgot to mention, you can custom make your base, pg, vg, half and half, or whatever combo you like, since the owner makes all of the juice herself. I went for the 100% vg mix. It feels, how should I explain it....wetter? On the lungs, but the vapor clouds and throat hit are out of this world.

just because I've been reading your other threads, it should be mentioned that using an 80pg/20vg ratio is best for the tankos. 100% VG will clog those tankos like nobody's business, and it won't wick well which may cause you to burn juice onto the wick of the tanko which will in turn make the tankomizer taste like burnt garbage and be ridiculously difficult to clean if it ever gets fully cleaned.

but if you're not using that juice in the tankos and don't plan to, you can completely disregard what I just said and vape happily on. ;)
rawrrrdino
Volcano Legend

Postby Forkeh » Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:23 pm

Okay I'll take that under advisement.
Forkeh
Volcano God

Postby Forkeh » Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:40 pm

In fact, I'll just pop open some old cartos and fill em up lol.
Forkeh
Volcano God

Postby ups925 » Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:37 pm

I have a dual review here.
First up is bluemistvaping. They have great pricing, especially if you get a 180ml bottle. For obvious reasons, I recommend testing out the smaller sampler bottles before stocking up with a 180ml bottle.
* Grape: tastes good, kinda light but not bad. It tastes more like grape punch than grape soda on account of how faint the taste can be.
* mountain dew: awesome. taste can become faint after constant vaping, but its immediately recognized as mountain dew. The only flavor I would reorder.
* red bull: tastes like sweet tarts moreso than redbull.
* cotton candy: tastes only like sugar
* bubble gum: this is a mystery sort of flavor. I mixed it with other flavors and was wondering why my regular juice tasted so good. alone, not so great.
* maple bacon: horrible, intense, takes like maple pancakes with a *hint* of bacon. I unfortunately tainted my 180ml bottle of crimson cow after using a syringe to fill up a tank with. Simply using the same syringe to extract juice tainted me entire bottle!
* juicy fruit: tastes like banannas. good, but not so amazing as expected.
* cherry bomb: supposed to be a red bull cherry flavor. Its good but not amazing. sweet and pleasant, but nothing too special.
* chai tea: Great! I ran through my bottle very quickly. Its different from all the other juices I have tried since its not sweet, tart, nor is it menthol. Its a nice full bodied tea juice.
* rum raisin: is better than it sounds. I havent used it much but like chai tea, its a nice break from the fruity juices out there. okay in my book, but just okay..

overall impression on their juices: I really liked them at first, and the option to add extra flavor is nice. Great pricing too. I didnt realize how lackluster their flavor production is until I began trying out other suppliers. I havent turned to these juices after getting more volcano and tastyvapor juices in. I still want to try out their menthol juice "hypermint," but i do not see myself ordering from them again. Useful if you enjoy a flavor of theirs and want a cheap 180ml bottle. Their prices are what reeled me in, but i value quality over quantity and have thus moved elsewhere.

review #2: juicy vapor
* ecto chill: tastes like lime Hi-C with a small menthol to it. I would have liked more menthol, but its a great flavor I am vaping through quickly.
* Green River soda: exactly like the soda! tastes amazing and is very similar to ecto cooler/ ecto chill. a bold flavor with nice sweet tartness to it.
* wicked sick menthol: I didnt expect this one to be my mainstay, but its amazing. I got two bottles of it and am down to one after a month. I add it to almost every flavor to make it menthol. Its an intense menthol and does not disappoint. Since its menthol, its one of those flavors I wont get bored of. After jumping around testing various flavors from different suppliers, I realized that simple menthol is what I need to buy from now on.
* tangerine: very tart and somewhat sweet. Its nice but it gets old fast
* black cherry: thick taste, and somewhat soapy. Not what I expected, and I probably wont burn through my small tester bottle anytime soon.
* Fire and Ice: INTENSE cinnamon taste, with an exhale of menthol. This is a thick tasting flavor which will stay on your atty for a LONG time. I dont use it much simply because of how long the cinnamon sticks to the atty.
* spearmint: horrible. I love spearmint, and this is a stale spearmint flavor without menthol. I was expecting it to have menthol since its in their menthol / mints section, but nope.
* wintergreen: again, no menthol. This is one of their few weak flavors imo. I didnt taste much the few times I have used it and wouldnt buy again.
* tigers blood: amazing. This is an ever changing flavor. Its orange, raspberry, ginger and menthol. Sometimes its a nice orange flavor with menthol, sometimes the raspberry shines and is the only thing I taste. Its a very pleasant vape, and while sweet/fruity, it is not overpowering at all. I didnt think I used it much, but my 18ml bottle is diminishing before my eyes.
* river of slime: very good. Not exactly a fruit punch, but it is fruity and melon-y. I prefer tigers blood since I like menthol, but ROS is excellent in the non-menthol category.
* Fruit striped gum: strong flavor, lemony, gum taste. Good but i get sick off it if i vape too much of it. Good as a treat. I add it to other candy flavors to achieve a bolder taste.

Overall review of tasty vapor: excellent. the flavors are rich, wonderful, and I get them very quickly (in 1-2 days) despite their website saying up to a 5 day shipping time. They allow you to create your own custom flavors, which I have used twice. I got a blackcurrant / wicked sick menthol flavor but the menthol is really overpowering and unfortunately the blackcurrant is hardly there. I got another one that has many flavors in it, but ended up a mess of sorts. If you do create your own flavors, i suggest keeping it simple with 2 or 3 flavors. Prices are comparable with volcano, but with a wider selection of flavors. Of the flavors I have tried from T.V., the best were their prized creations (tigers blood, ecto chill, wicked sick menthol), and all the other flavors were nice since I enjoyed the flavors themselves. Volcano juices seem more polished all across the board, but TV has some gems too.
ups925
Volcano Menehune

Postby Forkeh » Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:02 am

Got some more juice from Penny's. Penny's girl this time, 24 as usual. It's supposed to taste like Marbs. It's different than the Lucky Strike mix. Not really like Marbs, but actually quite nice. This time I got an 80/20 mix. My lungs like it more, but the TH isn't as nice.
Forkeh
Volcano God

Postby musicinpink » Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:59 am

After trying several different vendors, I've settled on Pinkspot Vapors. I just love their juices. I've had several hits and misses. I'll just review my favorites from Pinkspot.

Customer Service: 10/10
Shipping: Excellent! I get it in about 2 and 3 days. Depends on what day I order. If it's on the weekend like Friday I may get it Monday or Tuesday.
Price: Cheap and affordable. 5.95 for a 6ml which I usually order. If I love a flavor so much I'll get the 12ml which is 9 dollars and something.
Other: They always leave a nice little note on the invoice paper. I love reading the notes. At check out you can also request a sample as the free gift. It's a great way of trying new flavors.
Vapor production: Awesome on a freshly charged battery! I use only magma atomizers with my Roughstack.

From my juice box my favorite flavors are........ (I made my own juice box out of a Blucigs kit box. I put some nice material around it)

Fresh Pineapple: (18mg) This is my favorite flavor. Tastes like a pineapple. I love it.
Fresh Strawberry: (18mg) Tastes like sweet strawberries. Excellent flavor.
Wild Blueberries: (18mg) Another fruity favorite of mine. Tastes like fresh blueberries.
Juicy Watermelon: (18mg) Tastes like watermelon cool-aide. I love it!
Georgia Peach: (18mg) Tastes like a nice peach. I'm not a peach lover but I love this flavor
Strawberry Cheesecake: (18mg) OMG tastes just like the real thing! You can even taste the graham cracker!!! The vapor also smells good too!!!
Blueberry Cheesecake: (18mg) Tastes awesome just like the strawberry version!!!
Orange Cream Soda (18mg) This was a free sample. I requested it. It tastes great! You can taste the cream and the orange. Yummy!!! Tastes good when mixed with Pineapple.
Bing Cherry: (18mg) This was a free sample. I requested it. It tastes like cherries. It does not taste like cherry chapstick, or cough syrup. It just tastes good. I haven't been vaping it much coz I'm enjoying my other flavors.
Janes Wild Juices: (18mg) This was a free gift. It is awesome! I can't describe it. I taste peach, and amorato. They say there's pineapple in it too but I don't taste it yet. Maybe after a few days it'll come out.
Banana Cream: (18mg) Tastes great! Like Banana runts!
Lemon Drop: (18mg) OMG! Tastes sooooo good! Just like the candy! I love lemon!
Frozen Lime Drop: (18mg) OMG! Where do I begin? I love the cool menthol hit, I also love the lime! I don't know what it is about menthol and fruity flavors!!! I'm in love! I thought I wouldn't like menthol and fruity flavors but I dooooo!!! <3
Tahiti Breeze: (18mg) Yum!!! Banana and coconut!!! <3 Another favorite of mine!
Blueberry Mojito: (18mg) Yum!!! Menthol and Blueberries = awesome!!!

They added some new flavors which I am anxious about trying!!! I am in love with their cocktail line!
Lavatube Vapor!!! =)
musicinpink
Volcano God

PreviousNext

Return to Tips and Tricks