It is currently Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:58 am

Ejuice supplier & flavor reviews

Share your knowledge! No questions in this section please.

Re: Ejuice supplier & flavor reviews

Postby banddude007 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:23 am

What are you doing in Japan? I heard on the news that Americans are being instructed to stay away from Japan....

Owner of the Volcano Store in Morgantown, WV and the Volcano Kiosk at the Meadowbrook Mall in Bridgeport, WV. Come see us for all your Volcano needs, or just come by to chat and vape a while!
banddude007
Official Licensed Distributor

Postby SmokeNFly » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:06 am

In the beginning I was there for pleasure to visit my buddy. Now that this has happened I'll be joining him to help a local NPO to assist in the relief efforts. That is why I don't know how long I'll be there so I was hoping to stock up as much as I can before heading out in the bottom of March.
SmokeNFly
Volcano Menehune

Postby banddude007 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:40 am

Hope everything goes well. You'll have to be careful; especially be aware of the radiation danger from the damaged power plants.

Owner of the Volcano Store in Morgantown, WV and the Volcano Kiosk at the Meadowbrook Mall in Bridgeport, WV. Come see us for all your Volcano needs, or just come by to chat and vape a while!
banddude007
Official Licensed Distributor

Postby SmokeNFly » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:27 pm

Thanks for the concern, I'm hoping it doesn't have to come to that. I still have a few weeks before I head out so maybe the major issues will be resolved by then. I'm particularly glued to CNN while at work to see the conditions.
SmokeNFly
Volcano Menehune

Postby Evil Ernie » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:57 pm

jscott1 wrote:
SmokeNFly wrote:
~Mary23 wrote:WooHoo! Just got an email VapersPlace update from EE at OV that he has lowered his prices! Yay! Now I can try some of the flavors I was curious about but couldn't afford. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Woah Woah, EE at OV? :crazy: All these acryonms are making my head spin. :lol: All I saw was lowered prices. What is this sale I hear?

Evil Ernie (EE) who is a member of the forum (although elusive now since his business is up and running) has a juice site called Obsidian Vapor (OV) - I guess he just lowered his prices! I have not tried his juice, but Mary has and I am sure it is great! :)

Oh I'm still around. I check in now and then to make sure you kids are behaving yourselves. And yes, all prices were dropped. With folks being broke and out of work, I thought that by dropping prices I could get more folks vaping at a better price. Gotta get these folks off analogs! So far, I think it's working; more folks unknown to me are joining our ranks and ordering juice n' stuff. Enough about that.
Glad you guys are enjoying it!
Evil Ernie

Postby Old Hippie » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:02 pm

I vape mostly Evil Ernies Juices..obsidian vapor.. He actually has me hooked on one of his current flavors.. And the quality and services great :))Peace
I Get By With a Little Help From My Friends..We all know that's True..I need all I can Get:)Peace
Old Hippie
Resident Hippie

Postby geekdgirl » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:06 pm

Out of curiosity, what are you hooked on from OVC, Hippie?
"Cool post and you are pretty. Nice avatar. :mrgreen: Just ignore me, I'm not a cougar, just taken my pain meds before bed and I think they are kicking in."~Mary23
geekdgirl
Inferno Legend

Postby Old Hippie » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:18 pm

I hate to admit it.. Cause I thought I'd never do candy or fruit... But it's Red Hots.. And ok even like the caramel and the Bavarian creme lol.. But I'm like chaining th Red Hots .. I was chaining his mile high menthol.. I was strictly menthol.. But I got some first run USA menthol.. Then got some of Ees..he got good menthols:)peace yea red hot candy kid I am lol :))peace
I Get By With a Little Help From My Friends..We all know that's True..I need all I can Get:)Peace
Old Hippie
Resident Hippie

Postby geekdgirl » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:13 pm

I have to say that hot cinnamon vapes are amazing...
"Cool post and you are pretty. Nice avatar. :mrgreen: Just ignore me, I'm not a cougar, just taken my pain meds before bed and I think they are kicking in."~Mary23
geekdgirl
Inferno Legend

Postby SmokeNFly » Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:45 pm

geekdgirl wrote:I have to say that hot cinnamon vapes are amazing...

Then have you tried Geoff's blend? It is like a cinnamon explosion. :D Too much for me but still good once in awhile. . Trying to see if I can trade that off.
SmokeNFly
Volcano Menehune

PreviousNext

Return to Tips and Tricks