It is currently Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:59 am

Filling cartomizer

You might just find your answer here!

Filling cartomizer

Postby jacques » Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:06 pm

Hey out there. I have a question. I just purchased some cartomizers for my volcano.ell, its time to refill. I have the needlt tip and the liquid is on the way. I don't have a lot of time to search everywhere so I figured I'd just start a thread. Its not rocket science, I know. Insert needle into cartomizer and squeeze. How do I know when it's full? Will it overflow? Don't want to waste the liquiod, ya know? Any tips or advice would be appreciated.
jacques
Volcano Menehune

Re: Filling cartomizer

Postby Shadow Rhelm » Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:20 pm

Hello Jaques :wave:

I guess the first thing we need to know to be able to help you is, what kind of cartomizers did you order?

'Be the change you want to see happen.' Mahatma Ghandi

Shadow Rhelm
Customer Service Rep

Postby jacques » Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:30 pm

Hi. I have Volcano cartomizers. I mean, the original Volcano. Not the Magma or the Inferno. My liquid should be here any minute. I have pineapple and blue water punch. Ordered the same and, Grape. Looking forward to it. I ren out of juice today so my knees are bouncing and I'm looking out the window for the FedEx truck, haha. Which end to I insert the needle and, how will I know when it's full? Thanks for helping!!
jacques
Volcano Menehune

Postby Artist Boy » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:00 pm

to fill/refill the Volcano cartos you will need to pop off the white plastic end piece. This can be done by inserting something into the mouth hole like a paper clip or dental pick. and pry it off. I prefer to use the bottle opener on my knife to pry them off from the side instead. I tend to break the caps less this way.

then just drip the juice onto the filler inside the carto until it no longer absorbs juice, around 20 drops or so depending on drop size. place the cap back on and vape away.

make sure when filling not to get juice in the center air hole. if you do just blow it out before putting on a battery.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby jacques » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:09 pm

Thanks dude. Very helpful indeed. Still waitin on juice. Cant wait. I love Volcano vaping!!!!
jacques
Volcano Menehune

Postby Artist Boy » Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:35 pm

very welcome. glad I could help. Wish I could make Fed Ex move faster for you. If you were closer I would have just drove over and gave you some to get you by.
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby jacques » Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:42 pm

This question is kinda different but I cannot figure out how to post threads, haha.ot computer savy to say the least. Im thinking about upgrading. I love vaping very much and I want to enhance the experience. So, my question is; For a very heavy vapor such as myself, should it be the lavatube or the Inferno? Which is easier to use? Which last longe?. Things like that. If a moderater could move this to a better subject, please feel free to do so. Thanks!!
jacques
Volcano Menehune

Postby Artist Boy » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:08 pm

The Inferno is easier to use then the LT as the LT has many settings and things to know, the LT batts is a 1600mah battery and the Inferno is a 650mah and a 1000mah battery. mAh stands for Milliamp Hour, a technical term for how much power a particular battery will hold.

the LT can go higher in voltage then the Inferno so it can actually drain tjhe battery faster than the Inferno can with the same amount of use.

I say go Inferno. It is a great device lasts a good long while and is simple to use
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby YogiBeerBear » Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:43 pm

Artist Boy makes good points, however I would go with the Lava Tube. I think you will stay satisfied longer and have more options now and in the future. It is not hard to learn and it works great with the Tube Tanks and 3.0 Single Coil Cartos. Although it is fricken huge compared to the volcano so that might be a consideration. All I know is that when I go back to my inferno every now and again I just want to put it down and grab my Lava Tube.

If you do go with the Lava Tube don't forget an extra battery!
YogiBeerBear
Volcano God

Postby Pinky » Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:46 am

RE: CArtomizers. I have the Magma ones. How do I fill them and can I use them with the little blue empty plastic tanks? My daughter dropped this off to me this morning since our clearos are all pretty well used and we have some new flavors to try out. She had to run off to work and told me to look for a video here on how to do it but I see none. Thanks.
Pinky
Volcano Ali'i

Next

Return to Tutorials and Helpful Videos