It is currently Tue May 26, 2015 4:41 am

TubeTanks are up for sale.

Check out our newest items and things to come.

Re: TubeTanks are up for sale and Filling instructions

Postby wi110w » Sun May 27, 2012 8:05 pm

Artist Boy wrote:Due to that last post and the very rude, uncalled for, and evil PM sent to me. The above user has been deleted and banned.

You have far more patience than I do AB, kudos on that! :clap:

For anyone who reads this thread, for the record....I am not an engineer nor do I necessarily have adover average intelligence (I jump out of perfectly good airplanes for god's sake!) :lol:

AND... I never once thought NOT to remove the rubber end cap in the replacement cartos. :thumbup:
wi110w
Volcano God

Postby Mina » Sun May 27, 2012 8:30 pm

idontcarejustletme wrote:
I really, really feel like I need some free e-juice for these past 5 months of my life.

Thank you.

What do the rest of us get for making it through this thread with a straight face?
Mina
Volcano Menehune

Postby Maggotbone » Sun May 27, 2012 8:39 pm

Artist Boy wrote:Due to that last post and the very rude, uncalled for, and evil PM sent to me. The above user has been deleted and banned.

Thank you AB. What a sore loser! :lol:
Maggotbone
Volcano God

Postby Shadow Rhelm » Sun May 27, 2012 8:44 pm

Entropy wrote:
I really, really feel like I need some free e-juice for these past 5 months of my life.

Thank you.

What do the rest of us get for making it through this thread with a straight face?

Do not lie try to lie here. You did not have a straight face through this entire thread.

On a more serious note, I am sorry everyone had to endure this (lucky me I still get to), and I am glad he showed the restraint he did given the PM in which AB got and the very truly evil things that were said to AB in which calling them evil is putting it nicely. Thank you AB and always you do a terrific job. Your directions are great. :clap:

To those who walked the line closely, thank you for not crossing it.

'Be the change you want to see happen.' Mahatma Ghandi

Shadow Rhelm
Customer Service Rep

Postby wi110w » Sun May 27, 2012 8:46 pm

Entropy wrote:

Thank you.

^^ AMEN! However, I would have got nothing! LOL
wi110w
Volcano God

Postby NeutralZeroZen » Sun May 27, 2012 8:49 pm

Shadow Rhelm wrote:
Entropy wrote:

Thank you.

Do not lie try to lie here. You did not have a straight face through this entire thread.

On a more serious note, I am sorry everyone had to endure this (lucky me I still get to), and I am glad he showed the restraint he did given the PM in which AB got and the very truly evil things that were said to AB in which calling them evil is putting it nicely. Thank you AB and always you do a terrific job. Your directions are great. :clap:

To those who walked the line closely, thank you for not crossing it.

firstly, how can you not read that and start laughing your ass off? and second, AB, you (and the rest of Volcano) has been more than helpful when it came to all things e-cig, even if it wasn't Volcano's brand, and for that, most everyone here loves you for that. I hope that you guys continue the wonderful work and keep making products that I want to buy at an affordable price.
NeutralZeroZen
Volcano God

Postby RockClimb » Sun May 27, 2012 8:50 pm

Ok, let me see if I have this straight....

1. They bought a product that they did not already know how to use.
That is understandable, I do that often.

2. They attempted to figure it out for 5 months, instead of coming into the forum or the chat room and asking for help, which would have taken all of maybe 5 minutes.
This I do not understand. Even the though the video does not say remove the cap, it does say to drip the liquid directly on the polyfill. Common sense would tell me if I did not see the polyfill to A: remove the cap or B: to at least ask some questions.

3. They expect to be compensated for 5 months of trouble because they could not take 5 minutes to go ask someone for help.
Seriously? Ask questions! Most of us do not bite and those who do have had their shots.

Rock
Some people need a sympathetic pat..... on the head..... with a really big hammer..... next to a very high cliff..... above really sharp spikes.
RockClimb
Magma God

Postby RockClimb » Sun May 27, 2012 8:56 pm

Anyone seen my slinky?

Rock
Some people need a sympathetic pat..... on the head..... with a really big hammer..... next to a very high cliff..... above really sharp spikes.
RockClimb
Magma God

Postby Artist Boy » Sun May 27, 2012 9:01 pm

I pushed it down some steps Rocks..... It was very pleasurable.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby Vaping Honesty » Sun May 27, 2012 9:03 pm

*humps AB's leg" Dude you are awesome. Good lad keeping your wits about you.

No one read this with a straight face and I truly believe this to be fact.

Rock, want me to grab you a new slinky at toys-r-us?

I for one am glad this guy decided to leave. I do however feel sorry for Shadow and the rest of the CS team because I am sure they still have to deal with him and his abuse.
I dream of world in which people are honest and idiots either shut up or disappear

Vaping Honesty
Vaping Honesty
Volcano Menehune

PreviousNext

Return to New and Upcoming Products