It is currently Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:05 am

TubeTanks are up for sale.

Check out our newest items and things to come.

Re: TubeTanks are up for sale and Filling instructions

Postby Vaping Honesty » Sun May 27, 2012 9:04 pm

No idea why I said decided to leave now that I think about it. Does it count when the dude got banned for abuse of the staff? :roll:
I dream of world in which people are honest and idiots either shut up or disappear

Vaping Honesty
Vaping Honesty
Volcano Menehune

Postby Maggotbone » Sun May 27, 2012 9:07 pm

butch55021 wrote:After reading this now I have a question. I get you need to remove the cap to fill it but do need to replace it after filling or is it just something to keep dust and such out until you use it???

I think your question got lost in all that nonsense. You don't have to put the cap back in. I used to push it in and was able to put on drip tips properly, but i don't know if its recommended? I leave it out now though so i can top off the carto with a couple drops here and there.
Maggotbone
Volcano God

Postby Artist Boy » Sun May 27, 2012 9:24 pm

butch55021 wrote:After reading this now I have a question. I get you need to remove the cap to fill it but do need to replace it after filling or is it just something to keep dust and such out until you use it???

yea no the cap does not need to be put back on. the cap is just a added protective cap for shipping and storage. Many people pull them out of the plastic wrapper so they dont take up as much space.

Sorry your Q got lost in all of that Butch.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby nox » Mon May 28, 2012 7:37 am

i for one did keep a strait face as i did not think this jerk was funny at all. if i made the same mistake as him i could laugh about it later but this guy acted like a total ass on here. i have watched all the instructional videos so far (even for the products i dont have) and have found them to be very informative and ab is doing a good job on them imo. also i have never had to open a ticket but from the people on these forums who have it sounds like shadow is doing a good job too. this is literally the first person i have heard of that had a real problem with volcano and i believe its because he is stupid and did in fact want something for nothing, and when he realized he wouldnt be getting it he started bashing admin, cs, and the other good people of this forum who were only trying to help. he should be ashamed! and i must say i have to be psychic because i saw that ban coming from a mile away. it just shows ab really is trying to help by letting it go on a little in hopes of resolving his problem, if i were admin i would have banned him after his second post. and vaping honestly you should come in more often, your honesty is appreciated.

:clap: :thumbup: to everyone involved that had to put up with this.
nox
Volcano God

Postby chainsawman » Mon May 28, 2012 9:28 am

The insane stupidity of some people never ceases to amaze me. All I can say is good riddance. I rest easy knowing I can come on here and get help any time and almost instantly. In my opinion volcanoes policies are the best in the business. All this stuff is consumables. It is hard to warrant consumables. I have never had to contact CS, but if I ever do, I know that my issue will be dealt with courteously and promptly. So, thanks to everyone at volcano, and especially AB. You guys and gals must have wits of steel. I would have hunted that guy down and beat him.
chainsawman
Volcano God

Postby oapta » Mon May 28, 2012 9:39 am

Wow that guy is in a class of his own. I've been reading this forum since in Feb. when i bought my inferno and have been nothing but impressed with the staff and members who frequent the forum.

Anyway.... I purchased the tube tank 2-3 weeks ago and followed the directions but had a problem with it flooding. I tried different things i saw in other threads but nothing worked. I've been able to remedy/ reduce the amount of lost juice by taking most of my drags with the punch hole free so juice doesn't go in and then resting it at an angle where some juice will refill the carto. Lately I've been noticing small amounts of juice that somehow has come out of the carto or tank and sits on the plastic tube tank cap around the metal carto that extends out past the tank. Do you have any idea how/why this is happening?

Thanks in advance
oapta
Volcano Menehune

Postby butch55021 » Mon May 28, 2012 11:20 am

Im new around so leaving that cap on is something I might have done myself. When I saw it was almost impossible to fill I would have been here asking questions. Someone would have quickly given me an answer and the problem would have been solved. We all would have had a good laugh about it and moved on. I dont see any logic to all the kickin and screamin that was goin on with that whole thing. I have belong to many forums over the years and Ive seen that type of behavior before. Its not so much about the problem at hand as it is the attention. Some people enjoy just sturin the pot to see how much attention they can get knowing all along what their doing and why.

Thank you for the answer about the cap.

Lastly, If he had asked the same question as I did in the beginning this thread would have been only 2 posts long instead of the mess it became. :crazy:
butch55021
Volcano Ali'i

Postby butch55021 » Mon May 28, 2012 11:39 am

idontcarejustletme wrote:
Vaping Honesty wrote:
idontcarejustletme wrote:

im smarter than all of you.

The only guy in the history of vaping to ever not take off the cap to fill it says that :wtf: ....Now thats funny :D
butch55021
Volcano Ali'i

Re: TubeTanks are up for sale.

Postby GorillaMan » Tue May 29, 2012 8:35 pm

That was awesome.
GorillaMan
Volcano Ali'i

Re: TubeTanks are up for sale.

Postby icanhazvapor » Wed May 30, 2012 11:19 am

In retrospect,

Successful Troll is Successful?
Dripping, it's part art and part voodoo ... and I am a Voodoo Artist.

Volcano eCigs of Anderson, SC
Officially Licensed Distributer
icanhazvapor
Official Licensed Distributor

PreviousNext

Return to New and Upcoming Products