It is currently Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:18 am

TubeTanks are up for sale.

Check out our newest items and things to come.

Re: TubeTanks are up for sale.

Postby DarkJuggalo » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:07 pm

I have a question... Is there any plans in the future to release a tube tank/ or cartomizer for the tube tank with the same wick as the clearomizers? I just love the way the clearomizers wick and taste and would love to get that without having to mod a clearomizer to insert it into a tube...
DarkJuggalo
Volcano Menehune

Postby cody.stipp » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:14 pm

I am currently using the mod and would second that. But the mod isn't too hard.
Pass it along and it will come back.

Keep Vapin'.

cody.stipp
Volcano God

Postby DarkJuggalo » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:24 pm

cody.stipp wrote:I am currently using the mod and would second that. But the mod isn't too hard.

it doesnt look to hard but i also like the idea of the washer on the bottom of the cartomizer tube for extra support of the tt. I would buy a tt in a heart beat if it had the same wick as the clearos.
DarkJuggalo
Volcano Menehune

Postby cody.stipp » Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:25 pm

Makes sense.
Pass it along and it will come back.

Keep Vapin'.

cody.stipp
Volcano God

Postby del » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:07 pm

DarkJuggalo wrote:I have a question... Is there any plans in the future to release a tube tank/ or cartomizer for the tube tank with the same wick as the clearomizers? I just love the way the clearomizers wick and taste and would love to get that without having to mod a clearomizer to insert it into a tube...

imho the tubetank cartos are better then clearo's..... i have purchased both many times, just never really liked the clearo's as they always broke every easily on me.

del
Magma God

Postby DarkJuggalo » Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:37 pm

deleon517 wrote:
DarkJuggalo wrote:I have a question... Is there any plans in the future to release a tube tank/ or cartomizer for the tube tank with the same wick as the clearomizers? I just love the way the clearomizers wick and taste and would love to get that without having to mod a clearomizer to insert it into a tube...

imho the tubetank cartos are better then clearo's..... i have purchased both many times, just never really liked the clearo's as they always broke every easily on me.

I am not refering to the clearos them selves... i am just refering to the wick inside the clearo... hell it could be the metal cartomizer that is currently in it just with the same wick as whats in the clearo's.
DarkJuggalo
Volcano Menehune

Postby yksys » Fri May 10, 2013 9:05 pm

I really want to know if it's 15mm or less in diameter... If it is, and it will work on my Inferno AND my GLV, I'm totally down! Image
yksys
Volcano Menehune

Previous

Return to New and Upcoming Products