It is currently Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:48 am

TubeTanks are up for sale.

Check out our newest items and things to come.

TubeTanks are up for sale.

Postby Artist Boy » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:07 pm

Coming soon the new Tube Tanks for both the Lavatube and Infernos.

The Inferno model is a 4ml tank with a poly filled 1.5 dual coil cartomizer inside it, and comes with a black round Delrin plastic Drip Tip.

The Lavatube model is a 7ml tank with a poly filled 1.5 dual coil cartomizer inside it, and comes with a black flat end Aluminum Drip Tip.

4ml will be $16.99each
tube-tank-4ml.jpg

Dimensions of 4ml TT Length from end of threads to top of supplied Drip tip 2and 3/4 inches (or 69.85mm so I would say more like 70mm)
Length of just the tube from cap to cap. 1 11/16 (or 42.8625 so I would say 43mm long)
Outer Diameter (or across the tube) 9/16 of an inch (or 14.2875mm so I would call it 15mm just to be safe.)

7ml will be $19.99 each.
tube-tank-7ml.jpg

The cartomizer has a small hole punched in it near the base inside the tank, where is draws the juice from inside the tank into the cartomizer's poly fill. where it will be vaporized.

The 4ml is the same diameter as the Inferno and the 7ml is the same diameter as the Lavatube.

** Note the Tube Tank on the Lavatube should not be used over 4.1v as it will be limited by the internal limiter of the device, as it is a LR cartomizer.

Below you will find the instructions on how to fill/refill them:

0.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Once the Drip Tip is attached take a few good draws on the unit before you place it on the battery. This will help remove any air bubbles in the cartomizers filler, as they like to form around the coils. Then check and make sure the filler in the cart still looks fully saturated, if not add a few more drops till it will no longer absorb juice.

Your Tube tank is now full and ready for use.

It is best to screw the Tube Tank on to your battery by the Drip Tip as the tube on the cartomizer has a tendency to spin on the cartomizer. Make sure not to over tighten the Tube Tank onto your battery as it can be hard to get it off later. Also make sure to not pick up or carry your device by the Tank, as it can slide off the cartomizer. Making your device fall and dump all your juice out of the tank.

Cleaning of the carto is not recommended as it is a poly filled carto and they are not meant to be cleaned as by the time they dry they could form mold and bacteria in the filler. The tank can be cleaned simply by taking it off the carto, removing the two end caps and rinsing with warm water.

If you are looking to change out flavors, clean the tank and blow out the carto the best you can from the threaded end into a paper towel. That will remove as much juice as you can from the poly fill. Reassemble the Tube Tank and follow the steps above to fill the Tube Tank. Some flavor from the first flavor will carry over. One thing I have found that will help a little is flushing the carto with plain PG, it helps push more of the old flavor out of the filler.

tubeoninferno.jpg

tubeontube.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Re: Coming Soon, TubeTanks

Postby Pigskin75 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:17 pm

Looks to be a special carto, AB. Will the tank work with any style carto?

BTW, $20 for a tank AND carto is a great deal! :thumbup:
Pigskin75
Volcano God

Postby Jagellpuff » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:23 pm

I can't wait to get this for my Inferno and the Lavatube!

Will the cartos be sold separately? Any idea on the life expectancy of the cartos?

Jeff "Jagellpuff"
Jagellpuff
Magma God

Postby Artist Boy » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:33 pm

yes they are special cartos, they have a washer type lip on the bottom of them to stop the tank from sliding too far down the carto. If you have a stainless steel or naked aluminum carto it will fit and not leak really at all. but it will be able to slide down further, and on the Inferno one can slide down too far and leak the juice into the threaded connection and down the side of the battery.

Do not use the anodized or sticker wrapped carto.

if you have a naked or SS carto you will need to punch a hole in the side.

We are looking into carrying spare parts and prepunched replacement cartos for them, as well as possibly different ohmed and single coils as well as the stock Dual coils.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby webfloater2.0 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:50 pm

sweet... now i dont have to bribe Rock to make me one anymore.... :D

Mercenaries- est. 10-21-11
webfloater2.0
Volcano God

Postby nitrojuga » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:42 pm

Artist Boy wrote:yes they are special cartos, they have a washer type lip on the bottom of them to stop the tank from sliding too far down the carto. If you have a stainless steel or naked aluminum carto it will fit and not leak really at all. but it will be able to slide down further, and on the Inferno one can slide down too far and leak the juice into the threaded connection and down the side of the battery.

Do not use the anodized or sticker wrapped carto.

if you have a naked or SS carto you will need to punch a hole in the side.

We are looking into carrying spare parts and prepunched replacement cartos for them, as well as possibly different ohmed and single coils as well as the stock Dual coils.

Single coils please!!!! :D
nitrojuga
Volcano God

Postby monarch79 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:43 pm

Can we see a pic of the 4ml tank? :P

Is it not as wide as the 7ml, or does it not use the same cartos? :eh:

Those new cartos are great, the lip is necessary for using these on Inferno style batts, perfect choice. :thumbup:
monarch79
Magma God

Postby McDaddy74 » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:53 pm

is that the actual tank your selling?

Of All The Things I Miss, I Miss My Mind The Most
McDaddy74
Volcano Menehune

Postby Jagellpuff » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:19 pm

Does it come with a DT? If so, is it plastic or metal?

Jeff "Jagellpuff"
Jagellpuff
Magma God

Postby Ortega » Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:45 pm

Fyi, if they are anything like other tanks, avoid really strong cinnamon flavors. For some reason they cause little tiny hairline cracks in the plastic tube.
Ortega
Volcano Ali'i

Next

Return to New and Upcoming Products