It is currently Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:29 pm

No Flavor With Inferno BCT

Ask Artist Boy and the community.

No Flavor With Inferno BCT

Postby breebit » Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:04 pm

Hi all! This forum has helped me so much in the past, so I hope someone can help me with this.

I got my new BCT tank on Tuesday and it was AWESOME. Great vapor and flavor, and my spouse could smell the Salted Caramel from the other room. Huge improvement from the old tank. Then yesterday I was getting minimal vapor and the burning taste. I did the dry burn, rinsing the head, priming with liquid... basically everything I read here on how to fix it.

Turns out that the coil was broken, so this morning I got a new one and there was tons of vapor but no flavor. It tasted like a month-old carto on the old tube tank and my spouse couldn't smell anything even when I blew vapor in his face. I did the dry burn and cleaned for contaminates, no dice. I took it to my Volcano store. The guy was nice but essentially said that I was expecting too much in terms of flavor from the BCT. Sent me home with his BCT tank, but that still doesn't have a flavor or scent. I wish he would have swapped mine out for a new one, but whatever. I've switched between Salted Caramel, Vanilla, and Chocolate and still can't taste anything.

Is it in my head? Anyone else had this problem? I'm ready to switch back to the old Tube Tank over this.
breebit
Volcano Menehune

Re: No Flavor With Inferno BCT

Postby iamthegreengrabber » Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:33 pm

Opposite results for me! I was blown away with the enriched intensity of flavor with the BCT, then threads gave out.
I'm back on cartos now, almost a year on Volcano Inferno! :thumbup:
I have 2 BCTs stashed, until the design flaw is fixed. I vape RY4 at 24mg.s with all the other
flavors as add ons. I also loved the Salted Caramel, Orange Cream too. I found that Coo Coo Coconut
can mellow a vape that you find too harsh. Kona Coffee is a hearty vape with M.Choc.
Sometimes people around you will smell the RY4 as unpleasant, like analogs. (Why I like it!)
The coffee base is strong, doesn't annoy bystanders.
See you here again, I hope. Later, GG :mrgreen:
iamthegreengrabber
Volcano Ali'i

Return to General and Technical Questions