It is currently Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:07 pm

Funny Caption Contest.

Because everyone loves to win things.

Funny Caption Contest.

Postby Artist Boy » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:59 pm

Its time for a new contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get your funny thinking caps on, its time to have some fun and be creative.

This one is a Caption Contest. It is simple as this.

• Go to our Youtube channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/Volcanocigs
  • Choice anyvideo we have posted on the channel
  • Grab a screen capture of the video you want. (this is simple to do. play the video to the image you want and pause it. then press Prt Sc on your keyboard and then paste it into a photo editing program I did the one below in Microsoft paint.)
  • Then add a funny caption to the image. ( it helps if you place the caption on the image, but if you are not tech savvy and can not do that just add it below the image in your post.)
  • Make a post in this thread of your entry, by attaching the image to the post. ( if you need to add the caption to the post cause you could not add it to the image place place it below the image.)

The Rules:
  • The Image MUST be from one of our posted videos on our YouTube channel
  • The caption needs to be "clean". Please no sexual or rude comments or innuendos. No curse words or racial or hate either please. Please keep it clean, this is a Funny Caption Contest.
  • Only 2 entries per person. and no I will not remove one you posted so you can post a different one later. Make your first two posts count. If you post more than 2, I will delete all but the first two posted.
  • No photoshopping of the actual image. Only editing of the photoallowed is to add the text, and crop the photo.
  • Employees of Volcano are not allowed to enter. That include all the workers at all locations.
  • You must be a forum member. (kinda have to to be able to post here)
  • Must have a store account with us.

Timeline:
You have from now (the time this post is posted) till the release of the Lavatube 2.0. When I post that the Lavatube 2.0 is here. I will then close the entry thread. So you have around a week and a half to get your entries in.

Voting:
All voting will be done by Volcano. There will not be a open public voting for this contest. The employees of Volcano will vote on the entries. I will post the winners of the contest as soon as we are done voting. DO NOT bug me about it. I will post as soon as we are done. PMing me about it will not help your cause. Please be patient.

Prizes:
I am sure you are all wondering. So here are the 3 prizes you could win:

• 1st Place:
    Lavatube 2.0 Kit
  • 2nd Place:
    New Inferno Kit
  • 3rd Place:
    3- 30ml Bottles of E-Liquid, in the strength and flavor of your choosing.

Here is an example of what we are looking for. No you can not use my example, but you can use the image if you want, but not the caption.
Caption contest.jpg

***DO NOT COMMENT ON THIS THREAD! This thread is for entries only! For questions/ comments please post HERE.***

Remember everyone this is a fun contest. Let have some fun. Best of luck everyone!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Re: Funny Caption Contest.

Postby joshandcrystal4 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:44 pm

volcado let go.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
joshandcrystal4
Volcano Menehune

Postby nsanexer0 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:03 pm

Here goes nothing
captioncontest.png
nsanexer0
Magma God

Postby shycollar » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:26 pm

Quits smoking...
shycollar
Volcano Menehune

Postby Killjoy » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:36 pm

***Edited by Admin***
Disqualified for Photoshopping... Leaving up though for people to see cause it is funny.
Killjoy
Volcano Menehune

Postby Maggotbone » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:20 pm

Maggotbone
Volcano God

Postby Maggotbone » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:42 pm

COMING SOON TO THEATER NEAR YOU
Maggotbone
Volcano God

Postby shycollar » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:20 pm

You bought that e-cig...
shycollar
Volcano Menehune

Postby dsdishon » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:37 pm

A RUDE AWAKENING
dsdishon
Volcano Menehune

Postby dsdishon » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:53 pm

BE GLAMOROUS!!!
dsdishon
Volcano Menehune

Next

Return to Official Volcano Contests