It is currently Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:44 am

Get a little more life out of a cartomizer

Share your knowledge! No questions in this section please.

Get a little more life out of a cartomizer

Postby steven.spencer » Tue May 28, 2013 4:01 pm

Hello fellow vapors ! I thought I would share with you a neat little trick I often do with some of my cartomizers. If you begin to notice your cartomizers vapor production decreasing or notice it tasting differently try my simple trick!

Step 1: Make sure you have at least 1/3 liquid in your tube tank.
Step 2: With your cartomizer inside your tube tank remove it from your battery.
Step 3: With your mouth piece "drip tip" blow air through the cartomizer be sure to have a paper towel beneath to prevent any oil mess. A small amount of liquid will be released through the bottom of the cartomizer. You will notice some of the liquid will be a little darker than normal and you will also notice some small residue. Blow air until you notice the color coming out matching the color inside your tube tank.
Step 4: Drop about 15-20 drops of your e juice as you would normally when start with a new cartomizer.
Step 5: Prime the cartomizer by doing 5 draws in through the mouth piece "drip tip"

Test out the cartomizer, this usually gives me up to another week of use. I also recommend applying 5 drops to the cartomizer when you wake up just to assure that the pollyfil is saturated.

Hope this works for others as well!
Take your gaming to the next level! Go Pro Get Noticed Earn Sponsors
http://www.teamacidity.net
steven.spencer
Volcano Menehune

Return to Tips and Tricks