It is currently Mon May 25, 2015 6:30 am

Having trouble getting your Tube Tank cartomizer primed?

Share your knowledge! No questions in this section please.

Having trouble getting your Tube Tank cartomizer primed?

Postby Jufreaux » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:28 am

I had some issues getting my cartomizer to prime. It was incredibly frustrating considering I didn't have the money to go buy clearomizers. I was so desperate to get it to work I tried pulling the tank up over the cartomizer like you would to fill it, I pulled the top cap out of the acrylic housing and pushed the bottom of the tank bellow the hole, I then took the top of the tank and pushed it back into the tube and it injected a pretty good amount of liquid into the carto. Granted it did flood a bit but it's better than burning up a brand new carto. This trick also works if you flood the carto. You can pull the top out of the tank while the bottom cap is bellow the hole in the carto and the air lock the o ring makes will pull liquid out.
Jufreaux
Volcano Menehune

Re: Having trouble getting your Tube Tank cartomizer primed?

Postby JSmith926 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:47 pm

you can also use primer pulls / dripping to get it completely saturated, if you pull the top cap and fill then re install the top cap you will wear the O rings prematurely and like you stated flood the carto but it can work.
Las Vegas location Manager
JSmith926
Las Vegas NV Manager

Re: Having trouble getting your Tube Tank cartomizer primed?

Postby iamthegreengrabber » Sun May 26, 2013 12:27 am

The needle cap top from accessories eliminates this whole hoop-la, dont make things harder on yourself. :crazy:
iamthegreengrabber
Volcano Ali'i

Return to Tips and Tricks