It is currently Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:17 am

Hello! :) Going from 8mg to 0mg?

Stop in, introduce yourself, and get to know us.

Hello! :) Going from 8mg to 0mg?

Postby pairodachs » Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:20 am

I'm two months plus analog free after too many years of smoking! I've tried 90% of the flavors and find myself loving the grape the most! Second would be a mix of cherry & vanilla! I love the fact my taste buds have come back and that my hair doesn't smell anymore!! I really notice the smell of others smoking now, too, and am so happy to be away from that! Not to mention how much moolah I am saving!

I started with 8mg since I smoked lights forever, and am doing very well on it but I was wondering how others did with weaning themselves down to 0mg?

Vape on!!
pairodachs

pairodachs
Volcano Menehune

Re: Hello! :) Going from 8mg to 0mg?

Postby Artist Boy » Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:23 am

what I did to get myself to 0mg was to get a 8mg and 0mg and mix the 2. I dropped it each week by 1 or 2 mg, and slowly worked my way down to 0mg. Stepping down like that each week made it almost unnoticeable to me. I actually did steps like that all the way from 24mg to 0mg, but when I was at the higher levels I dropped by like 5mg or so each week. Cause it would have taken years to get down to 0mg.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Re: Hello! :) Going from 8mg to 0mg?

Postby gizmo » Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:57 am

I started with 16mg (after almous 20 Years of smokin) 6months ago (Volcanos 80/20 mix) - 2months later: 12mg 50/50 and now I'm on 8mg since last week - next time: 4mg together with 0mg and...- and (hopefully) 0 in 4-5months...

it wasn't an issue/problem for me so far so I'm taking every chance (without holding back - on vaping) to get the lowest score ever :-D
gizmo
Volcano Menehune

Return to Welcome to the Volcano Forums