It is currently Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:42 am

Help fluid leaking out of tank and lots of flooding

A place to get help with your atomizer issues.

Help fluid leaking out of tank and lots of flooding

Postby Hot1invegas » Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:30 am

I have had issues for two days now, I have read a lot of posts on here trying to fix my issues. I have only been vaping for a little over a month now and I love my inferno when it is working right. I am a rookie and don't know what I am doing half the time :) I have watched some of the videos and read instructions but sometimes it just seems it can be all so technical. Two days ago I started getting fluid in my mouth and no real vape. I refilled my tank and primed it. It continued to happen so next day put a new cartridge in my tank filled it and tried again mouthfuls of liquid and liquid out at the battery. It is just flooded I believe and all the tricks I have read work for a minute or two then back to floods of liquid. What should I do? :o
Hot1invegas
Volcano Menehune

Re: Help fluid leaking out of tank and lots of flooding

Postby Artist Boy » Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:51 pm

yes it is flooded.

What you will need to do (which I am sure you have already done but I will cover again for you):

• Remove the TT from your battery.
  • Place the threaded end in a paper towel.
  • Blow through the mouth end of the device, Not super hard but enough to get some juice out of the bottom.
  • Do it a few times. When you blow you will always get juice out the bottom, So you are not looking to make it stop, just to clear the access.
  • Then wipe your threads clean and dry
  • Next remove the mouth piece
  • Then slide the carto down like you were going to refill the Tank. Doing this will release all the back pressure in the tank.
  • Then slide it back up and put the mouth piece back on.
  • check your threads again and make sure they are clean and dry.
  • Place you finger over the bottom of the threaded section and draw on the mouth piece. Do you hear any gurgling? If not continue to the next step if you do hear it then blow it out again.
  • You should be set now, so place the TT back on the battery and see how it goes.

One of the major causes for this flooding is drawing on the device too hard. Please try to take long soft draws. Vaping is not the same as smoking. Drawing hard is just gonna keep making the thing flood on you.

Also since you mentioned the juice is in the mouth piece you may want to use a rolled up tissue or a qtip and clean out the drip tip as well to help prevent any left over juice in there form coming back up.

I hope this helps you,
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby Hot1invegas » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:16 pm

So far so good thank you for your help. I was starting to panic now I am back in vape heaven Waikiki watermelon is so much better than the dirty taste I get from an analog now. I haven't had one for 6 weeks and I am so proud don't want to do anything to mess that up. I like the draw from the tank better than anything else that I have tried :thumbup:
Hot1invegas
Volcano Menehune

Postby Artist Boy » Fri Jul 19, 2013 1:25 pm

so glad to hear, you are welcome. Glad I could help.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Return to Atomizer Technical Issues