It is currently Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:55 pm

Holder for Magma ecigs

Share your knowledge! No questions in this section please.

Holder for Magma ecigs

Postby marypat58 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:04 am

I hope I am not repeating anyone else's idea, but I came across an idea for a magma holder. It is not as long or convenient as a lanyard
but it is easy and cheap and keeps me from misplacing my ecig. I am using one of those eye glass holders that people use to hang their glasses around their neck. There is a rubber loop on each end. I put both loops around the magma battery and it hangs around my neck. I got several of them at the Dollar Tree dollar store on the rack with the glasses. I am going to try to post a picture so you can see what I mean.

Sorry - I cannot figure out how to post a picture
marypat58
Volcano Menehune

Re: Holder for Magma ecigs

Postby Nu2v8png » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:21 pm

Great Idea, Will it work for an Inferno also?
Nu2v8png
Volcano Ali'i

Postby marypat58 » Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:28 pm

Yes - the rubber loops will stretch enough to fit around the inferno.
marypat58
Volcano Menehune

Postby Nu2v8png » Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:58 pm

Nice, I'll have to pop into Dollar Tree next time I pass on and pick some up.

Thanks
Nu2v8png
Volcano Ali'i

Postby Dbl_Gee » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:42 pm

Here's a safety tip when hanging a PV device around your neck - don't tuck/put it inside your clothing. I was doing laundry and had my Inferno with a tube tank hanging on a lanyard around my neck. It started getting in the way so I stuck in inside my shirt to avoid it banging into the washer/dryer or getting snagged on something....bad move. I forgot it was there because I got busy with a project I was working on....a good while later...I stood up and the tank fell on the floor. The wet carto filling had come completly out of the tank and leaked all over my inside shirt. It had been laying up against my skin and I didn't realize it ...needless to say......even though I jumped right into the shower.......I didn't feel so hot for awhile. Don't think I'll be doing that again ...and wouldn't recommend it for anyone else either. :(
Dbl_Gee
Volcano Menehune

Holder for Magma ecigs

Postby parrothut » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:27 am

My wife runs a Dollar Tree and I can tell you there are a number of options there for things that can work to hold your ecig. You can also look on the web site for more options. All for just a dollar.
Ed Morgan
parrothut
Volcano Ali'i

Return to Tips and Tricks