It is currently Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:56 am

AW IMR 18650 2000mah Batteries now in stock!!!!

Check out our newest items and things to come.

Re: AW IMR 18650 2000mah Batteries now in stock!!!!

Postby Jay_120 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:47 pm

del wrote:if i remember correctly i was one of the people in that convo

its not so much that you were telling people to but people will see one person do it and just assume its okay and do it them self. then when things go wrong, its up to customer service to gently let them know they are basically screwed for using a different battery....

i do understand what your saying. its the reason i was speaking for my own device and its own measures sort of like what ppl do on here when talking about modding which isn't coverd either. i definetly respect you guys enough not to try to send back something i messed up myself. volcano has been just too good to me. cs is second to none and any problems i've had which have been few was fixed johnny on the spot; any question has been answered the best it could be done and anything i wanted to know about new products is answered with no promises just possibilities or flat aint gonna happen and i love the honesty. i will always try to remember to make sure what i do is what i've figured for my own stuff and in no way is volcano responsible if i screw up. even mark batteries so that there is never a question as to when it was bought for warranty purposes so volcano doesn't fix or replace something thats not there problem anymore. much respect to you and volcano plus fellow vapers. sorta feels like family to me. again thanks you guys for every thing. one more thing on the 2000mah now that you carry it i feel as i can buy it. i just cant bring myself to buy anywhere else. could have missed it but didn't see any warnings on the 2000 and v1 as to beeing possible problems. now that you carry it. ab even says perfect for the lavatube line up in an earlier message. again please dont feel disrespected by this cause i noticed the " perfect for lavatube line" or anything else i may have said.. much respect to you all. thanx
Jay_120
Volcano Menehune

Postby bradd » Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:05 am

Artist Boy wrote:http://www.volcanoecigs.com/imr-high-drain-18650-rechargeable-battery-2000-mah.html

Keep your LAVATUBE Powered up with our brand new AW IMR High Drain 18650 Rechargeable LiMN Battery (2000 mAH).

Our new AW IMR High Drain 18650 Rechargeable LiMN Batteries (2000 mAH) are top of the line and an industry standard when it comes to high voltage vaping. These batteries are made using safe chemistry, can withstand high amperage drains, and are a perfect match for our LAVATUBE line.

Warranty Information:
These batteries will be warrantied for 90 days after the date of purchase. Please make sure to fully charge your batteries in-between use and to follow safe storage practices when they are not in use.

$13.99 each

aw-imr-2000mah.jpg

I belive that the Lava tube comes with the 1600 mAH.But i'm starting a wishlist and will get another battery,so should i get i get the 2000 mAh as my second one ? Thanks !
Breaking Bad The Proper Choice
bradd
Volcano God

Postby Artist Boy » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:26 am

yes the LT comes with a 1600mah battery.

If you are looking o get a new battery for your lavatube and want a little more usage time between charges then I would say sure get the 2000.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby bradd » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:45 pm

Same power just longer running time ? Thx !
Breaking Bad The Proper Choice
bradd
Volcano God

Postby Artist Boy » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:50 pm

yes still a 3.7v battery just larger storage capacity.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Previous

Return to New and Upcoming Products