It is currently Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:59 pm

AW IMR 18650 2000mah Batteries now in stock!!!!

Check out our newest items and things to come.

AW IMR 18650 2000mah Batteries now in stock!!!!

Postby Artist Boy » Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:25 pm

http://www.volcanoecigs.com/imr-high-dr ... 0-mah.html

Keep your LAVATUBE Powered up with our brand new AW IMR High Drain 18650 Rechargeable LiMN Battery (2000 mAH).

Our new AW IMR High Drain 18650 Rechargeable LiMN Batteries (2000 mAH) are top of the line and an industry standard when it comes to high voltage vaping. These batteries are made using safe chemistry, can withstand high amperage drains, and are a perfect match for our LAVATUBE line.

Warranty Information:
These batteries will be warrantied for 90 days after the date of purchase. Please make sure to fully charge your batteries in-between use and to follow safe storage practices when they are not in use.

$13.99 each

aw-imr-2000mah.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Re: AW IMR 18650 2000mah Batteries now in stock!!!!

Postby ronw » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:30 pm

Hi,
will the new battery charge on the existing lava tube charger
Thank you
ronw
Volcano God

Postby del » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:35 pm

ronw wrote:Hi,
will the new battery charge on the existing lava tube charger
Thank you

yes the batteries compatibility to the charger is based on the size 18650, not by the amount of mah they hold.

del
Magma God

Postby Jay_120 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:49 pm

Finally here. I've waited since they came out so i could buy them from volcano so i'd know i was not getting fakes. Asked before about the fiting for the 1.0 and ppl seemed to go balistic. I mesured the inside of the tube, deminsions of the cap including thread in tube and on the cap itself, added the extra .7 mm and the numbers showed it would work with little extra compression on the spring. Slowly add up to .7mm to the battery with non conductive material and my cap threaded up fine without excess twisting power and actually made it to .9mm safely. On mine there is no way the extra .7mm will damage the business end. I could have gotten one on the extra end of the tolerance scale what ever it is. Please dont take my word for it though because i dont know if Volcano still says the 2000 mah will be too long. I'd hate to see anyone damage their tube as it very well may not work well with all 1.0 tubes. Anyway now i dont have to break away from volcano for the 2000mah. Since 7/28/2011 i've been quit smoking and doing business with you guys and never looked back. Loyalty like crazy to volcano and dont want to offend volcano in anyway so unless something major happens Volcano all the way for me. The best cs, quality items as everything is just what they say it is. Thanks for the great treatment! Still waiting on 2.0 and very very excited, just cant understand why ppl threatn u guys for doing whats right and giving us the best you possibley. I've seen no promised release date anyway. Your great as usual and many thanks to all the helpful employees of volcano.
Jay_120
Volcano Menehune

Postby del » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:04 am

Jay_120 wrote:Finally here. I've waited since they came out so i could buy them from volcano so i'd know i was not getting fakes. Asked before about the fiting for the 1.0 and ppl seemed to go balistic. I mesured the inside of the tube, deminsions of the cap including thread in tube and on the cap itself, added the extra .7 mm and the numbers showed it would work with little extra compression on the spring. Slowly add up to .7mm to the battery with non conductive material and my cap threaded up fine without excess twisting power and actually made it to .9mm safely. On mine there is no way the extra .7mm will damage the business end. I could have gotten one on the extra end of the tolerance scale what ever it is. Please dont take my word for it though because i dont know if Volcano still says the 2000 mah will be too long. I'd hate to see anyone damage their tube as it very well may not work well with all 1.0 tubes. Anyway now i dont have to break away from volcano for the 2000mah. Since 7/28/2011 i've been quit smoking and doing business with you guys and never looked back. Loyalty like crazy to volcano and dont want to offend volcano in anyway so unless something major happens Volcano all the way for me. The best cs, quality items as everything is just what they say it is. Thanks for the great treatment! Still waiting on 2.0 and very very excited, just cant understand why ppl threatn u guys for doing whats right and giving us the best you possibley. I've seen no promised release date anyway. Your great as usual and many thanks to all the helpful employees of volcano.

these will fit in the 1.0, the biggest issue from my understanding was that some of the fakes were slightly too long to fit properly and risked pushing the pin inside the tube up damaging the electronics.....

del
Magma God

Postby PhishLover » Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:29 pm

Link to the new batteries doesn't work for me... Says 404 page not found...... I'll keep checking though as I really want some of those!
PhishLover
Volcano Menehune

Postby Artist Boy » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:34 pm

Looking into right now. Not sure why they are not on the site anymore.
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby Artist Boy » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:23 pm

All fixed..... and back on the site. Sorry about that.
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby Jay_120 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:57 pm

del wrote:
Jay_120 wrote:Finally here. I've waited since they came out so i could buy them from volcano so i'd know i was not getting fakes. Asked before about the fiting for the 1.0 and ppl seemed to go balistic. I mesured the inside of the tube, deminsions of the cap including thread in tube and on the cap itself, added the extra .7 mm and the numbers showed it would work with little extra compression on the spring. Slowly add up to .7mm to the battery with non conductive material and my cap threaded up fine without excess twisting power and actually made it to .9mm safely. On mine there is no way the extra .7mm will damage the business end. I could have gotten one on the extra end of the tolerance scale what ever it is. Please dont take my word for it though because i dont know if Volcano still says the 2000 mah will be too long. I'd hate to see anyone damage their tube as it very well may not work well with all 1.0 tubes. Anyway now i dont have to break away from volcano for the 2000mah. Since 7/28/2011 i've been quit smoking and doing business with you guys and never looked back. Loyalty like crazy to volcano and dont want to offend volcano in anyway so unless something major happens Volcano all the way for me. The best cs, quality items as everything is just what they say it is. Thanks for the great treatment! Still waiting on 2.0 and very very excited, just cant understand why ppl threatn u guys for doing whats right and giving us the best you possibley. I've seen no promised release date anyway. Your great as usual and many thanks to all the helpful employees of volcano.

these will fit in the 1.0, the biggest issue from my understanding was that some of the fakes were slightly too long to fit properly and risked pushing the pin inside the tube up damaging the electronics.....

thanks for the reply. i mentioned it on chat one nite and ppl including unnamed employey kinda went a tad balistic on me, even though i didn't recomend for ppl to try it without doing the measures on their on lt 1.0. even then still made sure i stated it would work on my personal lt 1. kinda shocked me cause volcano cs and employes have been so great to me. i wished they would of told me as you did del. very polite and understandable. thank you again and thanks to volcano for finally carrying the product so i know i'm getting the real deal; plus i really do trust volcano all the way around especially to carry authentic product of the best quality. volcano all the way ppl's. want the best go with it! VOLCANO! again thanks.
Jay_120
Volcano Menehune

Postby del » Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:55 pm

if i remember correctly i was one of the people in that convo

its not so much that you were telling people to but people will see one person do it and just assume its okay and do it them self. then when things go wrong, its up to customer service to gently let them know they are basically screwed for using a different battery....

del
Magma God

Next

Return to New and Upcoming Products