It is currently Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:25 pm

Inferno Instructional Video

You might just find your answer here!

Inferno Instructional Video

Postby Artist Boy » Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:54 am

Here it is, the long sought after and waited for the the new instructional video for the Inferno. Made by the superstar Chris Boden from the Geek Group.

All you need to know about your Inferno is here in this video. Chris also has a lot of other Volcano videos, concerning pretty much anything Volcano, and there are more to come. If you haven't watched them, go do so now. You will learn something and have some laughs.

http://www.thegeekgroup.org/
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Re: Inferno Instructional Video

Postby Spliner » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:55 pm

That's an exceptionally good video for the Inferno. Really really nice! Kudos to The Geek Group for their usual high quality vids, and Chris.. phenomenal job! I'm really glad Volcano sponsored the Geek Group and I'm looking forward to more videos from them. The community has spent a ton of time and effort doing vids like these for Volcano and its great to see a commercial quality version for the how-to section. It's going to help a LOT of customers! Now.. we just need to get a Volcano Wiki/How-To page going with all of the videos out there. Kind of a one-stop shop for how to do just about anything you want with the Volcano, Magma, or Inferno!

Spliner

Disclaimer: My opinions are those of myself and no other. E-Cigarettes are not a "Quit Smoking" product. They are a smoking alternative. Keep all E-Liquids out of the reach of children.
Spliner
Volcano Legend

Postby Artist Boy » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:02 pm

you never know Spliner something like that might be in the works already and you just don't know it.....LOL.

The only thing from the video I would not recommend, is in the part where he talks about cleaning the atty. He taps the atty pretty hard (for an atty that is) on the desk. That is not so much recommended. If you hit it to hard it can and will damage the coil. Even if it does not break it then and there, it can still weaken the coil. But I will talk to him before he makes the cleaning video.
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby Spliner » Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:16 pm

Agreed. There are many different methods of cleaning. EverClear is my preferred method for a clogged atty.. if that doesn't work I move on to CPH. After both I always do a hot water soak/rinse. I do tend to tap out the liquid from my attys when flood priming them or cleaning them, but I do it on a paper towel in my hand rather than on the desk. Still.. love the video!

A section of the website (with an official tab at the top) for all of these videos would be a welcome edition. No printed manual will ever replace having something shown to you in detail. I'll be looking forward to it!

Spliner

Disclaimer: My opinions are those of myself and no other. E-Cigarettes are not a "Quit Smoking" product. They are a smoking alternative. Keep all E-Liquids out of the reach of children.
Spliner
Volcano Legend

Postby Artist Boy » Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:25 pm

there already is a tab on the bottom of the store page with the how to vids in it as well as download-able .PDF files of the booklets. I am working on making a new section on the forum with just instructional and tips videos.
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby StHelena » Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:29 am

He says he charges the batts overnite. CS says the 1000 batt charger is not a smart charger and should be disconnected when the light turns green....just like the Magma. Other than that, his videos are fun to watch.
StHelena
Volcano Menehune

Postby JoeyTheMadScientist » Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:05 am

StHelena wrote:He says he charges the batts overnite. CS says the 1000 batt charger is not a smart charger and should be disconnected when the light turns green....just like the Magma. Other than that, his videos are fun to watch.

i'm telling you...both the magma and the inferno chargers are smart. i frequently throw both on the charger overnight, with batteries i have had since june, and they work just fine...
where there's smoke, there's fire. when there's vapor, there's pleasure!
JoeyTheMadScientist
Volcano Legend

Postby Pamster » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:49 am

Great video! Thank you Chris for making it and showing off just how easy to use and maintain the Inferno really is! Kudos! :D
Pamster
Volcano Ali'i

Postby hnkjay » Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:03 pm

Joey is right, chargers are smart.

I love Chris' videos, he cuts to the good stuff and gives it to you how it is. Excellent Video!
hnkjay
Magma God

Postby Shadow Rhelm » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:48 pm

I have never had an issue charging my batteries (magma or inferno) over night or even plugging them in somewhere for while I was working. They automatically shut off when done. I have not killed a battery yet doing this either. :D

'Be the change you want to see happen.' Mahatma Ghandi

Shadow Rhelm
Customer Service Rep

Next

Return to Tutorials and Helpful Videos