Re: Inferno Kit Info Poll

Postby shanda5303 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:28 pm

My vote would be tubetank with 3.0SCC :clap:
*Shanda
shanda5303
Volcano Ali'i

Postby Pyroclastic Vapor » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:34 pm

Had to vote for the clearomizer, because thats my preferred method. I do plan on buying a tube tank at some future point. Just didn't feel like I could vote for it, since I haven't tried it yet. The other options were never anything I was interested in trying. Glad that I bought the drip kit and have the gear as a back up, but thats all I'd use it for.
Pyroclastic Vapor
Volcano Menehune

Postby Fiamma » Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:45 pm

As usual I'm late to the party, been really busy for the last several months.

I'm an inveterate Tank O Mizer user. I finally learned several months into using one how to use it properly, clean it properly and have had no problems as long as I remember not to pull too hard/fast on it.

The benefit of having the tank far outweighs any other choice I might have made a year ago when I first started vaping. I have a lot of hardware and very few atomizer failures (5) in one year and most of them were at least 6 months of hard use before failure.

I'm female, work, am out a lot and I am totally uninterested in dripping, filling up carts or other time consuming stuff. I just want to fill a couple of tanks and go and the Tank O Mizer is perfect for the purpose. As most of my clients don't mind me vaping in their offices I would feel very uneasy using something like that honking big tube tank thing that has arrived. Not terribly feminine looking.

With the new C atomizier that Joyetech has out for sale now I am even more enamoured of the tank product. I like the idea of not having to throw away a whole atomizer if the coil part fails, I love the ease of cleaning these little coils and the taste is much better from them. No more leftovers from cleaning, which no matter how long I soaked or how much everclear I ran thru them there was still a taste from the old juice on firing. This seems like the perfect answer for a tank vaper.

I hope that Volcano starts selling these, but if they don't I will buy them elsewhere, they are truly that good. In addition, they don't get banged up from cleaning and lose the surface. Most of my Tank O atomizers look like crap after 4 months of being stirred around in a group while soaking.

Fiamma
Volcano Menehune

Postby Smacaroni » Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:33 am

I'd leave the big battery out and just send the USB passthrough battery. That would give you the ability to add/change several options and keep the same price point.

I would have liked to see an extra atty included and maybe a two carto/clearos with the needle cap. As a new purchaser, you don't know how long the atty you select is going to last, may be a few months, may be a few weeks, having a back up is a great benefit.
Smacaroni
Volcano God

Postby Puffy » Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:18 pm

Smacaroni wrote:I'd leave the big battery out and just send the USB passthrough battery. That would give you the ability to add/change several options and keep the same price point.

I would have liked to see an extra atty included and maybe a two carto/clearos with the needle cap. As a new purchaser, you don't know how long the atty you select is going to last, may be a few months, may be a few weeks, having a back up is a great benefit.

Yuppers! :thumbup:

I use carts and a tube tank and I have yet to drip.
Don't expect me to be PC. I'm not. I call it like I see it. Much better than the PC lie.

Puffy
Volcano Ali'i

Postby Ken » Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:36 pm

Fiamma wrote:As usual I'm late to the party, been really busy for the last several months.

I'm an inveterate Tank O Mizer user. I finally learned several months into using one how to use it properly, clean it properly and have had no problems as long as I remember not to pull too hard/fast on it.

The benefit of having the tank far outweighs any other choice I might have made a year ago when I first started vaping. I have a lot of hardware and very few atomizer failures (5) in one year and most of them were at least 6 months of hard use before failure.

I'm female, work, am out a lot and I am totally uninterested in dripping, filling up carts or other time consuming stuff. I just want to fill a couple of tanks and go and the Tank O Mizer is perfect for the purpose. As most of my clients don't mind me vaping in their offices I would feel very uneasy using something like that honking big tube tank thing that has arrived. Not terribly feminine looking.

With the new C atomizer that Joyetech has out for sale now I am even more enamoured of the tank product. I like the idea of not having to throw away a whole atomizer if the coil part fails, I love the ease of cleaning these little coils and the taste is much better from them. No more leftovers from cleaning, which no matter how long I soaked or how much everclear I ran thru them there was still a taste from the old juice on firing. This seems like the perfect answer for a tank vaper.

I hope that Volcano starts selling these, but if they don't I will buy them elsewhere, they are truly that good. In addition, they don't get banged up from cleaning and lose the surface. Most of my Tank O atomizers look like crap after 4 months of being stirred around in a group while soaking.

I started out with the Tankomizers, when purchased the Inferno starter kit. I purchased about 10 tankomizers and 30-50 spare tanks on my next purchase for plenty of backups (I thought it was a match in heaven for me :roll: ). About a month later, I couldn't stop getting the burnt taste. I then searched the forums for better ideas to clean them, found breaking them down, cleaning and dry burning the best. BUT, I'd rather spend more time vaping, then fiddling around to make something work. I didn't really want to spend any more money on another disappointment, but took a chance on the TT, I've only been using it for 2 days now, but I feel this is it! I also said the same about the Tankomizers, so time will tell.... The TT is all you'll need for work, no need to change tanks!

I did check out, and almost bought the "actual" Ego-C. Main reason was, I dislike clones, but wanted to love using the tanks again. Also like the idea of changing out the atomizers, but from user reviews, the same results of the "consistent" burnt taste. Yes, there's ways of "screwing around" to make them work rite, but I'd rather do more vaping. :crazy: The Tube Tanks are much less work then the clearomizers, too, IMO. Because of the fast shipping and good prices, I chose to keep using Volcano. Because of Volcano, I've been analog free! Thanks Volcano... 8-)
Ken
Volcano Menehune

Postby Ken » Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:23 pm

Here's the size difference between the Tankomizer and the 4ml TT on the Inferno.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ken
Volcano Menehune

Previous

Return to Polls