Re: inferno vaping

Postby Artist Boy » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:51 am

you are welcome.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Postby pedersonr » Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:57 pm

This may sound ridiculous, but how do you vape. I have received and set up my inferno in the last 20 minutes. I now have it connected to my computer to charge. The instructional video said that you can vap while it is charging. It also address that it shuts itself off with a white light. I currently have a red light indicating that it is charging. So my question is this . How do I turn it on to vape. I have pushed the button and have inhaled at the same time. I have pushed the button and let go and tried to inhale with no prevail. There is not a white light presently on indicating that it is in working order. Any imput?

Rachelle
pedersonr
Volcano Menehune

Postby Artist Boy » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:42 pm

the battery is probably in the locked position. Press the button 5 times fast, the button should then blink a few times letting you know that it is ready to use, Then when you press and hold the button it should light up white.

You press and hold the button while inhaling, release the button and stop inhaling.
"Relinquite omnem turbatio, vos qui intratis"
Artist Boy
Forum Admin

Previous

Return to Tutorials and Helpful Videos